IGNORED

Keogh To Carlisle

BCFCfan

Cant see Keogh being here next season, even with Orr banned he's being shipped out again.

such a shame, could have been a great player for us.

I'd be pretty sure he's regretting not signing the deal he had put infront of him. Thats certianly been torn up now.

Guest zider_head

I doubt we will ever see him in a first team city shirt again, his loss, wonder who his agent is ?

Another one who may end up wasting his talent

Goldbourne

Aniyasah

Browns (both of them)

The list goes on !!

I doubt we will ever see him in a first team city shirt again, his loss, wonder who his agent is ?

Goldbourne

Aniyasah

Browns (both of them)

The list goes on !!

His agent is the infamous Sky Andrew!

This looks like the Dave Partridge situation all over again, from one club to the next... Shame really a good player whose been given very poor advice.

Goldbourne

Aniyasah

Browns (both of them)

The list goes on !!

Particulaly Aniyasah ,i feel, and he has had a poor time of it oop north as well... :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se:

Bit harsh on Marvin B i think as he just didnt make the grade, i felt that Aniyasah had something :dunno: guess we'll never know...

Goldbourne

Aniyasah

Browns (both of them)

The list goes on !!

sorry slightly off topic but does anyone know what happened to the youngest brother? i remember arron brown saying that he was the best out of the 3 of them and he was only about 8 at the time, is he still with the club?

sorry slightly off topic but does anyone know what happened to the youngest brother? i remember arron brown saying that he was the best out of the 3 of them and he was only about 8 at the time, is he still with the club?

was at Weston-Super-Mare recently think he's moved to the mighty Salisbury City though?

most likely to be seen though in Edwards on a Saturday night though.

as for Keogh, since he will be there until 1st Jan, I'd imagine he will be gone during the transfer window, shame but he only has himself to blame.

was at Weston-Super-Mare recently think he's moved to the mighty Salisbury City though?

most likely to be seen though in Edwards on a Saturday night though.

No, not Marvin. There was another younger Brown brother.

Cant see Keogh being here next season, even with Orr banned he's being shipped out again.

such a shame, could have been a great player for us.

I'd be pretty sure he's regretting not signing the deal he had put infront of him. Thats certianly been torn up now.

Writing on the wall for him, and an object lesson in how not to progress your career too.

Keogh would most likely have got a chance in the side ahead of Fontaine this season if he'd signed.

Writing on the wall for him, and an object lesson in how not to progress your career too.

Keogh would most likely have got a chance in the side ahead of Fontaine this season if he'd signed.

Agree with Nibor! It's a real pity as RK showed real signs of promise, but taking crap advice from a jumped up agent has cost the boy his City career. Then again, Skye Andrews didn't force him to turn down the contract offer, it was his decision. Didn't he join us from Stoke in similar circumstances?

Gone in January methinks!

Agree with Nibor! It's a real pity as RK showed real signs of promise, but taking crap advice from a jumped up agent has cost the boy his City career. Then again, Skye Andrews didn't force him to turn down the contract offer, it was his decision. Didn't he join us from Stoke in similar circumstances?

Gone in January methinks!

You are right. Stoke went up to the Championship RK came back down to us & now he is doing the same. Whats all that about? Massive shame i think.

I don't know where everyone has got this agent rubbish from??? Its utter crap.

Rich just wanted to play first team football end of.... Nothing to do with money or his agent.

If he wanted to play first team football he should have shown some commitment to the club and stayed, he would have been ahead of Fontaine in queue for a first team place. It was a bad decision on his part, advice from his agent or not.

I don't know where everyone has got this agent rubbish from??? Its utter crap.

Rich just wanted to play first team football end of.... Nothing to do with money or his agent.

I know what you are saying, but surely every player wants first team football don't they, or at least they should do or they are in the wrong job?

So the fact that he wasn't guaranteed this, and rightly so, has seen him fall out of favour? Can't argue with that, after all as GJ has shown even million pound players have to sit out sometimes.

I like Keogh, but the fact that he has been loaned out again so quickly after returning doesn't show a future here to me. John Ward is no fool and he'll end up taking him I'm sure.

If he had stayed at City and fought for his place I'm damn sure he would have been playing right back this saturday. If he played well and we won, he would be playing against Hull too, GJ very rarely changes a winning side, and there you have it, RK has his first team footie.

Good things come to those who wait, and i m not talking about a month or two in Carlisle!

So he didn't sign because he wasn't guaranteed first team football ?

That doesn't sound right to me - but if it is, then who does he think he is, John terry ?

Nah. He's never struck me as a Bertie Bignuts and going on loan to league 1 clubs backs that up - where he isn't guaranteed first team football, especially given some of his performances for Huddersfield.

I think it must be money and/or his agent sticking his oar in.

Shame, because he had a good future here.

I can't say to much for obvious reasons.. But there is more to this than a simple contract and money.

Its up to you if you say something or not so I do not fall for that story though you are biased and I do not blame you for that you are mates two sides to every story I know.

However Keogh had a great chance here we would have looked after him and for whatever reason he has decided he does not want to be here so that is fine by me its a shame but fair enough I hold no grudge.

Unless you want to put that straight.

Guest zider_head
Also zider head how exactly has Scott Golbourne wasted his talent? The kid is only 19 and has already started 2 games for a premiership side!!

Would that be the same mighty Scott Goldbounre who is battling away for Bournemouth in a 2 all draw with the mighty barrow tonight ? Guess at least he scored - Highlight of his footballing life perhaps ?

Yeah the boy did good :laugh:

Archived