IGNORED

Jevons To Huddersfield

Red Cloud

Not a great surprise (or disappointment) to be honest. At least we didn't lend him to the Sagheads!

I hope he does well, at least better than Keogh did when he was up there!!

..and comes back fit enough to challenge for a first team place, would like to see him have a run out in this league..

GJ sees Jevons every day at training and that is where Jevo is up against it.

We have center backs like Carey, Fontaine, Vasko, McCombe, Ribiero and James Wilson and IMO Jevons would find it hard to impress against them.

Last season there were many on the forum said that Jevo had found his level in Divisions 1 and 2. Yes he does show flashes of class but GJ has shown that he likes the 90 minute committed players.

Clearly not injured then as suggested in another PJ topic.

Out of favour I would say, but a shame he has not had his chance even though he has scored 2 in 3 this season as a sub!!!

You forgot to mention the opposition! Brentford of the basement league-Jevons feels at home there.

How is this relevant to the Championship?

Guest BRFC_Gas
so you'd pass up the chance of a proven goalscorer at your level would you? don't let the fact that he plays for us stop get in the way of him being good at that level mind will you.

I'm sure we could have got him if we wanted him, and most gasheads trust PT & LL's judgement. In any case Jevons reminds me too much of Walker

Guest BRFC_Gas
Johnson, Lansdown and I all dislike you so I doubt that very much. :bruce_h4h:

I'm guessing you don't run a business do you?

really? I thought most Rovers fans on your site were moaning about them and their lack of action?

To be honest only the 'doom and gloom' merchants are bothered to post most messages on the forums, I myself am confident our squad can survive this season and push on to join you guys next season ;-)

To be honest only the 'doom and gloom' merchants are bothered to post most messages on the forums, I myself am confident our squad can survive this season and push on to join you guys next season ;-)

Thats the funniest thing I have heard in a while. Thanks for brightening up my day. :winner_third_h4h:

Guest BRFC_Gas
Thats the funniest thing I have heard in a while. Thanks for brightening up my day. :winner_third_h4h:

Not half as funny as hearing....Ipswich 6 Bristol City 0 the other week.

If the likes of Orient and Carlisle are up there at the moment, no reason why we can't.

There's more chance of Ian Holloway saying something intelligent.

Jevons wouldn't have stepped down to a relegation battler in the league below.

Archived