IGNORED

Will Brooker Be The Saviour This Christmas?

shepton red

Will SB make the transition into the Championship?? Much as I hope so, I think his rehabiltation coinciding with our good run would have been better than coming into a side that is struggling........thoughts?

Please don't let Basso hear you suggest Brooker is the Saviour. Could lead to all sorts of problems. for the rest of us though perhaps if we have faith and just Belieeeeve ... ?

Thats it then problem solved ; DEAR Garry how about giving our last seasons top scorers a chance for a few games???????? Enoch/Jevons; can they be any worse...........

The answer is........

Yep, cos they wernt scorin at the end of last season either! :badmood:

There we go see we need Brooker.

No we don't. Hes a sicknote, and stalked by a phycho. when he goes, will will at last be free of your addled prattle. and we may get a striker who STAYS FIT and FARKIN SCORES REGULARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest DrFaustus
Dr Faustus, you are further behind the play than Walker or Lambert. I made that joke earlier in the thread, Post 20. You worry about the Colerne facilities, we'll worry about Mr Sicknote.

Sorry, I didn't read the thread. Has SarahB stalked him into ill heath?

Sorry, I didn't read the thread. Has SarahB stalked him into ill heath?

Despite all her denials, it would appear so. Certainly he's not been the same since the punch up about her honour anyways.... :whistle2:

Better late then never, ta bucks!!

No worries mate, hope it werent too stewed.

be nice everyone. no-one likes a bully and its easy to mock.

just checked out Sarah B;s facebook site and from her profile picture it's clear she is someone who likes and admires our out of form/injured ex-leader of the line/top scorer in lower league Mr Brooker. Nothing wrong with that. called being a fan(atic)

We all want Stevie B to be back playing for us mixing it up, banging them in and firing us into the promised land. lord knows that exactly what we need like yesterday. Just right now, though, on balance of probability, it's just not very likely.

fingers crossed I am wrong.

Archived