IGNORED

Team News

Henry

That is one hell of a strange team to put out. How are Trundle or Byfield supposed to score goals consistently if they aren't playing consistently?? Also what is Noble supposed to do with only Enoch in front of him? Showunmi's hardly the kind of player that's going to be running on his brilliant passes is he? Also I can't see how having not scored in over 5 hours.. playing only 1 up front is going to help that?

Anyone got any answers to why this is the line up tonight?

Clearly GJ sees something in Enoch that the rest of us don't. I wouldn't have him ahead of Jevons, never mind Trundle and Byfield. Good to see Noble back though.

Exactly my thoughts when i saw the team on world. :gaah:

But also why is it everyone can be shifted around or dropped to the bench bar LJ, why not have Noble in for LJ ? Maybe then the front two may get some service.

I guess thats why GJ is the manager and we are not.

That is one hell of a strange team to put out. How are Trundle or Byfield supposed to score goals consistently if they aren't playing consistently?? Also what is Noble supposed to do with only Enoch in front of him? Showunmi's hardly the kind of player that's going to be running on his brilliant passes is he? Also I can't see how having not scored in over 5 hours.. playing only 1 up front is going to help that?

Anyone got any answers to why this is the line up tonight?

similar to what did very well against Middlesboro, 4-4-1-1 nobes and Enoch.

could work..

What the ###### is going on two best front men on the bench cant just leave the front line alone no wonder everyone keeps moaning at byfield and trundle for playing shit they don't get games to gel together :disapointed2se::dunno:

Our "two best" front men aren't bloody scoring, thats whats going on.....or NOT going on!

They deserve to be dropped to the bench

But if he isn't playing our 2 main strikers tonight what's the point getting in cover for them? That just wouldn't make any sense.

because we had a game on saturday, a game tonight and a game on saturday, we need a squad, if we had another striker he would be playing tonight instead of Enoch.

clubs need more than just 2 quality forwards these day, it's a squad game, and we only have 2 forwards who are capable at this level, however they can't do it all on their own.

Archived