IGNORED

Hull V City

boadle

Ive not heard the starting line up.........please tell me this is a sick joke? :noexpression:

------------------Basso--------------------

Orr---------Carey------Fontaine-----McAllister

Sproule----Elliott-------Johnson-----McIndoe

-------------------Noble-------------------

----------------Showunmi-----------------

SUBS: Weale, Byfield, Trundle, Murray, McCombe

.........Basso......

Orr..........Carey.......Fontaine.....McAllister

Sproule....Elliott........Johnson....McIndoe

........Noble............

.....Showunmi.......

SUBS: Weale, Byfield, Trundle, Murray, McCombe

Johnson plays but trundle and byfield don't? Cant see the logic there based on Saturday's performance!

Oh well.........COME ON YOU REDS!

Why arnt you there Tin, glory boy!

Johnson plays but trundle and byfield don't? Cant see the logic there based on Saturday's performance!

Oh well.........COME ON YOU REDS!

Why arnt you there Tin, glory boy!

:) , because I just got paid and am doing my Xmas shopping online at the mo to avoid missing the Burnley game! Besides, didn't finish work til 5pm. Surprised you're online, thought you'd be down the gym injecting more steroids :fish:

:laugh:, because I just got paid and am doing my Xmas shopping online at the mo to avoid missing the Burnley game! Besides, didn't finish work til 5pm. Surprised you're online, thought you'd be down the gym injecting more steroids :fish:

hahahahaha! Quality reply! Love it. Just for the record, i don't take steriods guys and gals!

I'm online cos the lord and master is out christmas shopping which, my good man, means that i get some peace and quiet and the chance to indulge in this wonderful forum.

We still nill nill? Johnson out, booooo, sack the board.

hahahahaha! Quality reply! Love it. Just for the record, i don't take steriods guys and gals!

I'm online cos the lord and master is out christmas shopping which, my good man, means that i get some peace and quiet and the chance to indulge in this wonderful forum.

We still nill nill? Johnson out, booooo, sack the board.

You're only saying that because you're worried Reddog will read this and kick your ass back into rehab where it belongs! :fish:

Archived