IGNORED

Stone Wall Penalty - Still Fuming Now (merged)

cheshire_red

The first yellow was an over the top reaction from the ref.

It looked to me as if he genuinely slipped whilst trying to turn. Maybe a free kick to give the benefit of the doubt to the attacking player.

The second was a clumsy imitation of the first "offence".

a red was harsh, but this ref was completely inconsistent, and as been said elsewhere, McAllister should have remembered he was already on a yellow (however fair or otherwise it had been handed to him)

I wouldn't like to have been McAllister as he had to trudge past johnson, who I noticed totally blanked him.

I got the impression he meant on the game overall rather than it not being a penalty, perhaps that is what you mean? I don't think that is true, we played quite well first half (Basso had very little to do) and then battled it out in the second.

Exactly their play going forward was great but their end product was poor. How many shots on target did Hull actually have? Couldnt have been that many.

mcalaisters two fouls were both worthy of bookings, as was the last minute non given pen if it had been awarded ..

but also did no one else see little lees clout into the back of windass in the first half ....... that was a straight red if it had been spotted ... and both the linesman and ref were only ten yards from that.

windass was on a rampage to get to LJ if enoch hadn't blocked his path.

and yes, we would probably have got all 3 points with 11 players on the pitch

:englandsmile4wf:

mcalaisters two fouls were both worthy of bookings, as was the last minute non given pen if it had been awarded ..

but also did no one else see little lees clout into the back of windass in the first half ....... that was a straight red if it had been spotted ... and both the linesman and ref were only ten yards from that.

windass was on a rampage to get to LJ if enoch hadn't blocked his path.

and yes, we would probably have got all 3 points with 11 players on the pitch

:englandsmile4wf:

Yeah indeed I saw LJ's assault on Windass (and I thought it was Elliott that manfully kept Windass away from him afterwards), as I saw the 2 Leicester players having a go at LJ on Saturday after they scored and various other similar incidents over the past few months. It seems LJ has a way of upsetting the opposition.

No it wasn't. A good yard inside the box. If it had been outside the box, the ref would have given a free-kick, you can bet your life on that.

Bottler.

Still fuming.

Why on he reply then- even when it zooms in- does it look outside the box?! When they zoom in you can see the contact is outside- therefore not a penalty.

In real time it does however seem that if the ref had given a foul it would have been a penalty.

Archived