IGNORED

Funny How Opposition Fans See It Isn't It? Not

cheshire_red

Well he obviously thought we were a poor championship side like their fans who were singing "Championship your having a laugh" throughout the game, yet they failed to capitilise with the extra man. Didnt agree with what they said about the first half though. Thought the Basso comments were funny he did seem to take an age for the goal kicks as he kept tapping his football boots against the goalpost to boos from the Hull fans!! Bristol Bristol Bristol did they not realise were a City too? :disapointed2se:

Very hastily written article, probably put together not long after the match and before bedtime by a 15 year old. Its typical of those youngsters who aren't mature enough yet to give an unbiased and well balanced account. He's obviously still miffed that his team didn't win.

Very hastily written article, probably put together not long after the match and before bedtime by a 15 year old. Its typical of those youngsters who aren't mature enough yet to give an unbiased and well balanced account. He's obviously still miffed that his team didn't win.

Are you that naive and patronising to suggest the article was written by a "youngster" just because its been badly written?

It didn't come in to your small brain that a huge number of the older generation are actually very uneducated, and thus just as likely to have written a poor and biased article?

I think you will find you are the biased one. Pathetic.

Are you that naive and patronising to suggest the article was written by a "youngster" just because its been badly written?

It didn't come in to your small brain that a huge number of the older generation are actually very uneducated, and thus just as likely to have written a poor and biased article?

Pathetic.

Very well said.

Most of the poorly written posts on here are mainly made by the older posts.

I think you will find you are the biased one. Pathetic.

The clue is in making the effort. Any uneducated adult would know that they don't have the necessary skills to write a match report and would therefore let someone else do it.

In this case its so badly written that only a youngster could have produced it - someone who hasn't yet realised how limited their writing skills are.The lad might get better as he gets older.Fair play to him for at least trying.

Wen I grow up if i don't play for bristol city i wont to rite about futball:

there was no gols in the game wen bristol city played hull. hull are called tigers wich is really funy. i saw lee jonson and i like him as we are the same size. my big sister likes bradly orr best an says she wonts to marry him and would luv to but then mummy covered my ears shab him sily :dunno:

we saw a man with ginger hare an i through a sweet at him as daddy says hes really sily on otib. he ate my sweet. mcalister got sent of becos the ref is a smelly face. it wos a long trip to get home but i fell asleep an scored a hatrick at wembley in the fa cup final. everyone put me on there sholders an gary jonson pated me on my hed. he loked very happy.

we play wotford on tv. dad says i can stay up late an we shal have chips. daddy says they are top but i think we will win and they wil go botom rude word :laugh: i think ten nil and my litle bruver thinks twenty nil so we will show those poo faces.

i like futball and i wont to win the world cup for england wen i am a realy big boy

WTFiGO!?! - aged 6

Are you for real?

The clue is in making the effort. Any uneducated adult would know that they don't have the necessary skills to write a match report and would therefore let someone else do it.

In this case its so badly written that only a youngster could have produced it - someone who hasn't yet realised how limited their writing skills are.The lad might get better as he gets older.Fair play to him for at least trying.

So just because an adult isn't linguisticly gifted, means that they should just sit back and let the smarter ones publish their own thoughts & let their own thoughts & opinions go to waste purely because they're not as able to translate them into written word? :disapointed2se:

Yeah thats unfair - I mean who would be able to write the reports for Rovers games!

That is pure speculation and you know it! Lots of adults (including members of this forum) clearly have difficulty with writing clearly and that has never stopped them from disagreeing with a topic or making their opinion heard, why is it any different in a match report?!

I have noticed that many posters who do have poor writing skills infact make some of the best points!

Some of the younger posters in the past have had extremely good writing skills (e.g Stylus)... If you didn't know he was young I suppose you would have thought he was a 40 year old Cambridge graduate?

Its just a match report at the end of the day, but I am always shocked to read some of your posts (especially in the position you are). You just constantly make digs for no reason whatsoever and its getting boring. The day I see you down the gate I will take great pride in asking you a few questions in public.

Its just a match report at the end of the day, but I am always shocked to read some of your posts (especially in the position you are). You just constantly make digs for no reason whatsoever and its getting boring. The day I see you down the gate I will take great pride in asking you a few questions in public.

You need to catch up mate - I stepped down as SC Chairman about 3 months ago.Its been on the SC web page for most of that time.

Archived