IGNORED

Plymouth Away

punnett

Leaving at 715 is the most stupid thing the police can ever think of! A nice stop at Exeter services for 2 hours for the brave that are coaching it. For everyone else driving it will be a sensible 2 and half hour drive.

I am driving down with the misses and 3 kids.. Anyone know of anywhere safe to park thats not too far from the ground??

how many coaches are going down I'm on number 4

Got my tickets saturday before leaving for Watford and I'm on coach 5. possibly the lst coach. if not, i suspect 6 coaches going.

Anyone know if there is either:

A) Any pubs we might be allowed in and where???

B) If not, do they sell beer in the away end?

Just reading the online Football Ground Guide for Plymouth. In the "What Is It Like For Visiting Supporters" section, here is what is said...

Away fans are housed in the Barn Park End, which is now all seated and covered. As you would expect from a new stand the facilities and views of the playing action are both good. The normal allocation for this end is 1,300 seats, although this can be increased to 2,022, if demand requires it. The atmosphere is normally good and even though I have received a number of reports of the stewarding being somewhat over zealous in the away end, on my last visit it was fine. No problems were encountered outside the ground and on the whole it was a good day out. The only down side was that the concourse was a bit cramped and with a sell out away end it was rather crowded. The delicious 'Football's Famous Chicken Balti Pie' (£2.30), is available inside the ground, along with pasties (£2.30) and Cheeseburgers (£2.80).

Something to worry about or wil they be fine with us?

Doesnt actually mention anything about whether they sell beer inside the ground or not. Anyone know?

Plymouth Guide

Just reading the online Football Ground Guide for Plymouth. In the "What Is It Like For Visiting Supporters" section, here is what is said...

Something to worry about or wil they be fine with us?

Doesnt actually mention anything about whether they sell beer inside the ground or not. Anyone know?

Plymouth Guide

They do have bars inside the ground, whether they are serving or not is another thing.

You'll struggle to find a watering hole near to the ground as they have in the past closed down most of the nearby ones and given the time of day none of the ones closer to the centre will be open much before 11ish.

Archived