IGNORED

Plymouth Away

punnett

Not too bad. Couple hours kip on the way there then you should be nicely refreshed for the game.

if your on a train i don't think you will get much chance for a beer once you get to plymouth.i think you will be marched straight to the ground

and proberly straight back after the game.

after wolves you cant realy blame them

Guest east_dundry_red
Leaving at 715 is the most stupid thing the police can ever think of! A nice stop at Exeter services for 2 hours for the brave that are coaching it. For everyone else driving it will be a sensible 2 and half hour drive.

or 3 1/2

if your on a train i don't think you will get much chance for a beer once you get to plymouth.i think you will be marched straight to the ground

and proberly straight back after the game.

after wolves you cant realy blame them

Not at 8.45am i wont!!!!! Did this for Millwall last year, get there well early and you miss it all!!

I'm amazed it hasn't sold out yet. The allocation is similar to Wolves and not much in the distances, but everyman and his dog seemed to want a ticket for that one.

Is the early kick off putting people off?

Just called in to get my ticket to be told it has sold out. Said they might be able to get more in and to call back in. Guess I left it too late... Got my WBA ticket though so wasn't all that bad.

Archived