IGNORED

Plymouth Argyle Vs Bristol City

bunney_boy

Hello people plymouth fan here , just wndering how you think it will go next week, i firmly believe that we will have to much for you and will win the game 2-1 !!!!!!!

How many fans you bringing down , i have heard that we have given you 3000 tickets i personaly wouldnt have given you one !! horrid people!!!!!!

anyway hopefully by next saturday afternoon we will be looking down on you , if we're not by next week it will happen come may, you wont keep this up all season , your reminding me of luton town at the moment , they had a decent first season , look where they are now .

Hello people plymouth fan here , just wndering how you think it will go next week, i firmly believe that we will have to much for you and will win the game 2-1 !!!!!!!

How many fans you bringing down , i have heard that we have given you 3000 tickets i personaly wouldnt have given you one !! horrid people!!!!!!

anyway hopefully by next saturday afternoon we will be looking down on you , if we're not by next week it will happen come may, you wont keep this up all season , your reminding me of luton town at the moment , they had a decent first season , look where they are now .

don't answer him hes :fish:

it will be 16/17k vs you , its ages since we have had a derby match that has counted for something in the league

A derby match? Wouldnt call it a derby for us your over 130 miles away!! Cardiff is more a derby match than yours. Although I guess with two conference teams in the area were the biggest team you will play all season in the West!

:noexpression: ..now thats telling you innit..

dear oh dear :fastasleep:

I was in the players lounge down your gaff for the Scunny game and the team spirit in there was ####### appalling!

Cherno Samba was curled up in the corner looking miserable, another player moaning to one of the directors because he wasn't picked, I could go on!

I watched the City Vs Watford game with half the first team squad and they were all shitting it watching our passing game..!!

I was shocked to see Barry Hayles was knocking back bottles of Stella at the bar! Terrible, I don't think GJ would allow that?

oh dear

we had 55% possesion, we looked very average and still won 3v0, end product is what the game is all about.

god knows what will happen when we start playing well because i can think of only 2 games where we have all season , charlton away and sheff utd away . and we still 5th in the table.

you on the other hand are punching far above your weight.

oh dear

we had 55% possesion, we looked very average and still won 3v0, end product is what the game is all about.

god knows what will happen when we start playing well because i can think of only 2 games where we have all season , charlton away and sheff utd away . and we still 5th in the table.

you on the other hand are punching far above your weight.

Sorry but I still feel this league has still not seen the best of us. We have players like McCombe, Noble, Enouch who are still regaining there match fitness after being out for most of the season, We hopefully have Brooker coming back from injury soon and players like Trundle are still adjusting to life in the Championship and we are now starting to see more and more from them. Yesterday we just about hit around 4th gear I think and there is still another gear and abit to go. God help you if we hit 5th gear against you. We are going to give someone a hammering soon and I hope it's either against you, Ipswich or Baadiff.

Sorry but I still feel this league has still not seen the best of us. We have players like McCombe, Noble, Enouch who are still regaining there match fitness after being out for most of the season, We hopefully have Brooker coming back from injury soon and players like Trundle are still adjusting to life in the Championship and we are now starting to see more and more from them. Yesterday we just about hit around 4th gear I think and there is still another gear and abit to go. God help you if we hit 5th gear against you. We are going to give someone a hammering soon and I hope it's either against you, Ipswich or Baadiff.

Don't waste your energy Dan, you will have a better debate with a brick wall. :fastasleep:

keep dreaming , what you mean trundle still ajusting to life in the championship???? how you know about the championship??? yu only been here for 4 months , your bubble will burst ,

:sleeping: unfortunately, your lot are nothing but a small club with big ideas.

Lets be fair, you may beat us this Saturday, but the ambition of the two clubs don't compare. Could you imagine our manager leaving us for a team lower in the Championship? I think not. Its all about ambition

You lot may have spruced your ground up, but were looking more long term now.....30,000 all seater stadium, brand new £1m training facilities (is that not one of the reasons Skeletor left you...)

Its all about building for the better future, and that my friend.....is all about us!

Archived