IGNORED

Plymouth Argyle Vs Bristol City

bunney_boy

oh dear

we had 55% possesion, we looked very average and still won 3v0, end product is what the game is all about.

god knows what will happen when we start playing well because i can think of only 2 games where we have all season , charlton away and sheff utd away . and we still 5th in the table.

you on the other hand are punching far above your weight.

Of course we are.......we would love to get crowds of 10.000 for our home games :whistle2: .

Have you stopped crying over your manager leaving you for the mighty :rolleyes: Leicester yet :rofl2br::rofl2br:

Hello people plymouth fan here , just wndering how you think it will go next week, i firmly believe that we will have to much for you and will win the game 2-1 !!!!!!!

How many fans you bringing down , i have heard that we have given you 3000 tickets i personaly wouldnt have given you one !! horrid people!!!!!!

anyway hopefully by next saturday afternoon we will be looking down on you , if we're not by next week it will happen come may, you wont keep this up all season , your reminding me of luton town at the moment , they had a decent first season , look where they are now .

Change yer profile name from bunney boy to "BUMMER BOY"

Sums up Plymouth fans really............

alright lads I'm back :englandsmile4wf: and of course holding the English flag un like some of you will be be on Saturday. ready for the show down to see who is the best in the South West (Argyle) as the mighty greens rold all over you're little team. I remember at the start of the season you were all getting excited about Trundle coming whats he done for you scored like 3 goals all season great buy there lads :laugh:

My prediction full house because yes for some reason some Argyle fans see this as a local derby although all I see you as are another team that has to be roled in our quest to the promise land. Score Argyle 3 Bristol City 1

and Cidercity 1987 SEB coming to you ?!? in your dreams mate

alright lads I'm back :englandsmile4wf: and of course holding the English flag un like some of you will be be on Saturday. ready for the show down to see who is the best in the South West (Argyle) as the mighty greens rold all over you're little team. I remember at the start of the season you were all getting excited about Trundle coming whats he done for you scored like 3 goals all season great buy there lads :laugh:

My prediction full house because yes for some reason some Argyle fans see this as a local derby although all I see you as are another team that has to be roled in our quest to the promise land. Score Argyle 3 Bristol City 1

Dave. Bristol is in England.

Full house? City must be a big draw fo your lot then.

Promised land? You drink to much!

Dave. Bristol is in England.

Full house? City must be a big draw fo your lot then.

Promised land? You drink to much!

1. Barely

2. actually you lot are bringing more than anyone else this season so really is it more for some of your fans than some of you try to make out ?

3. Yes the promised land the premiership we will be there before you lot

4. Probably :laugh:

don't be so sure bout the scoreline-I do beleive you came out with this last time we played you at your quaint ground. 1-0 to us I beleive.

And beleive me you aint a derby for us. Barfdiff, Sad Sags, Yeovile, even Swindle, but 'Muff, I don't think so. youre just another team we gotta beat to survive, and thrive in this league-we're not giants of the league like you boys are eh? :whistle2:

1. Barely

2. actually you lot are bringing more than anyone else this season so really is it more for some of your fans than some of you try to make out ?

3. Yes the promised land the premiership we will be there before you lot

4. Probably :laugh:

City have sold out allocations at Blackpool, Wolves, Coventry, plymouth and will sell out west Brom so don't kid yourself were coming because its poxy plymouth.

Hello people plymouth fan here , just wndering how you think it will go next week, i firmly believe that we will have to much for you and will win the game 2-1 !!!!!!!

How many fans you bringing down , i have heard that we have given you 3000 tickets i personaly wouldnt have given you one !! horrid people!!!!!!

anyway hopefully by next saturday afternoon we will be looking down on you , if we're not by next week it will happen come may, you wont keep this up all season , your reminding me of luton town at the moment , they had a decent first season , look where they are now .

Hmmmm, Plymouth Argyle FC....... not exactly a name to send shivers down the spine of any league, or non league, football team eh?

You remind me of Brighton & Hove Albion FC...... in that you have been lucky but pride always comes before a fall eh :)

"Dave The Green" I aint going to say you wont beat us. Its football, You might you might not. But seriously you shouldnt take us too lightly. Many teams so far this term have been punished for considerng us a "small team". One thing is for sure, we will give you a hell of a game. And if we lose, alright.

1. No-one wins every game

2. There are worse teams than bum-fluff in this division (just about)

3. We are new to this league, its a learning curve

IMO, we are in a much much better long term situation than you. We have an ambitious club, a wealthy chairman who has a passion for this club and one of the best managers around.

You, well Paul Sturrock. IMO you are one of those clubs who aint really in danger of relegation, but have low ambitions and don't have a realistic chance of reaching the premier league. Do we have a chance, some will say yes, others no, but one things for sure, the future looks bright for city. NOT Argyle.

Will you beat us?hopefully not

But perhaps a more important question, will you ever get out of this league? Nothings impossible, but I for one would be extremely surprised if you were promoted in coming seasons

BRING ON THE IPSWITCH

Hmmmm, Plymouth Argyle FC....... not exactly a name to send shivers down the spine of any league, or non league, football team eh?

You remind me of Brighton & Hove Albion FC...... in that you have been lucky but pride always comes before a fall eh :)

lucky eh ? is that what you were telling yourself when we beat you to the Divsion 2 title ? or how we became an established championship side and proved that we are the best in the south west while you remained in League 1 ?

and pride before the fall is something you lot should know about getting all giddy at the start of the season because you went on a good run well like Luton & Colchester who have been there before you, you will slowly slip down to mid table and watch the established championship clubs challenge for the play offs

lucky eh ? is that what you were telling yourself when we beat you to the Divsion 2 title ? or how we became an established championship side and proved that we are the best in the south west while you remained in League 1 ?

and pride before the fall is something you lot should know about getting all giddy at the start of the season because you went on a good run well like Luton & Colchester who have been there before you, you will slowly slip down to mid table and watch the established championship clubs challenge for the play offs

Best in the South West gosh Exeter and Torquay now non league, not much competion for you is there :clapping:

And will completely pi#s myself WHEN we finish about you pastie munching faggots, and let you know it bigtime when it happens

You will start to fall down to where you belong, mid table, soon without your precious Hollowhead. OK youve got Sturrock back, but, history shows that the majority of times someone goes back for a 2nd stint at a club it ends in disaster.

Your freefall WILL begin saturday. You have been warned!

Archived