IGNORED

No Tickets On Day

stortfordred

OK I admit it, I'm disorganised and I haven't had much time to read the website. But why oh why do they continue to tell us that you can't buy tickets on the day? As I logged on to the website on Saturday morning, I thought 'Surely not all ticket' but it was!

Anyway I risked, got in OK and what a day out!

However ....empty seats all around me suggested that many had been put off by that announcement. Do clubs want to put off the walk up trade altogether? They'll end up killing this game soon......

By the way, why so many Old Bill? haven't seen that many outside a stadium since Millwall.

OK I admit it, I'm disorganised and I haven't had much time to read the website. But why oh why do they continue to tell us that you can't buy tickets on the day? As I logged on to the website on Saturday morning, I thought 'Surely not all ticket' but it was!

However ....empty seats all around me suggested that many had been put off by that announcement. Do clubs want to put off the walk up trade altogether? They'll end up killing this game soon......

By the way, why so many Old Bill? haven't seen that many outside a stadium since Millwall.

Rang up today for West Brom tickets. Took 29 mins to get through. When I did they cut me off. Tried again this time 18 mins. Might as well have gone to the ground to get them. What a way to treat a season ticket holder. Come on City get yer act together.

Must admit, the police levels did surprise me as well.

• Admin

All ticket ruling was decided by Watford, City had asked for ruling to be lifted but Watford stated that they had sold so many tickets up to midweek they did not want to risk only section with available seats on the day being the away end

All ticket ruling was decided by Watford, City had asked for ruling to be lifted but Watford stated that they had sold so many tickets up to midweek they did not want to risk only section with available seats on the day being the away end

Well aware that it was nothing to do with City. However seats for all parts of the ground were being sold in the ticket office when I bought mine at 5pm. It's all done to deter away fans.

Archived