IGNORED

City V Ipswich

CiderSomerset

Bloody right it is good. Its nice going to work / pub and people are talking about City instead of the boring Man Ure / Chelski etc... And thats down here in deepest West Somerset!

I really am starting to believe. I mean truely believe in the side. To me that is different to being a fan... I'd talk them up no matter what but coming up to Xmas and looking over the results (3 bloody points off the top!!!) now is the time to think "what if?" ... I'm still hoping we stay up and get stronger... but the team are starting to prove they are strong enough... I felt this last season when we played the Middlearse and Coventry... The team looked comfortable away from league one and given time on the ball they could give as good as the best in the Championship... This season it looks like we have the spirit to fight (league one ethos) alongside players who have the technical ability and know how to use time and space well...

Whoah this is getting a bit nervous now!!! Wish I was there....hate listening when so tense! Cracking performance so far by the sounds of it! I just hope we don't give a goal away as always real nervy if there's only one goal in it!

Good comeback from Watford-winning 3-2 now.

Also as an aside..........does anyone remember Ben Wright?! He's now back in English football at Lincoln and has scored two goals since half time!! Remember him scoring for Viking against Chelski!

Archived