IGNORED

City V Ipswich

CiderSomerset

Great all round team performance, very good result. Ipswich could consider themselves unlucky to lose by two goals though they probably didn't have enough shots on goal to get a point.

Basso made three or four cracking saves and Carey made some crucial challenges - both stood out tonight. Elliott's goal was a great shot into the bottom corner when given too much time and Orr's run and the pass from Sproule that won the penalty were both great.

Delighted with tonight, well done City.

Well Done Lads great to see put in a great first half performance ..........and a great defensive display second half

all played there part tonight.....keep it going lads !!

bbc news just said we won 2 - 1 i guess i missed there goal must have been after the final Whistle :innocent06:

Cracking game, Basso was outstanding, as were our defence, apart from a couple of dodgy moments (but then who doesnt have those) Lee J was at times very good, and then at other times rather bad, but I guess we're all used to that now. Enoch ran his socks off, the goal on Saturday has obviously boosted his confidence. Elliots goal was a belter. McIndoe and Sproule were also great tonight, and on the whole (in particular the first half) it was one of our best performances this season.

Archived