IGNORED

We Should Of Had Man U In Cup! (merged)

Taunton_City

Either way, surely the way it's drawn needs looking at. The balls are very difficult to read and are placed in a tray where nobody but the person who reads it out can see it.

There's surely an argument for using a lottery style machine to eradicate any suspicion or doubt in future.

BBC had one of their editors do a blog on all this... Can't be arsed to find the link but it's one of the sports editors' blogs, check out the football page on the website, should be there somewhere. Like some people have said it was just a trick of the light, nothing sinister or underhand at all, they got read out properly.

Edit: HERE is the article.

Simple way to sort this out, 2 balls in a hat. Boro and Man U. And whoever comes out first plays Villa and whoever comes out 2nd plays us. Didn't the FA make a c**k up last season as well?

Either way, surely the way it's drawn needs looking at. The balls are very difficult to read and are placed in a tray where nobody but the person who reads it out can see it.

There's surely an argument for using a lottery style machine to eradicate any suspicion or doubt in future.

Or like the World Cup/ Euros etc where the name of the team is clearly written on pieces of paper? This may take longer but they drag these 'shows' out anyway!

That number "5" looks very dodgy to me. I still say its a big wind up, and the papers have fallen for it hook line and sinker

I think the bloke made a mistake and thats why he's covered up the ball when it was ball 24!

We should all send emails to the FA. So we can play the scum!

Archived