IGNORED

We Should Of Had Man U In Cup! (merged)

Taunton_City

Even when viewing it without the fuzzy zoom thing it clearly looks like ball 25. Is there any likelyhood of them changing it? as in have their been any other instances in history when someones screwed up reading a number from a ball?

I originally had my doubts about this. But after seeing those 2 stills off you tube, and having zoomed in, its clearly ball 25 he is holding!!!

But as the FA have already said, there wont be a re-draw or anything so were stuck with Boro, and being left to wonder.

I originally had my doubts about this. But after seeing those 2 stills off you tube, and having zoomed in, its clearly ball 25 he is holding!!!

But as the FA have already said, there wont be a re-draw or anything so were stuck with Boro, and being left to wonder.

Nah we don't need a re-draw,

just swap the 2 fixtures around. Happy Days :innocent06:

Well, whether the Daily Star have deliberately edited the video in order to cause controversy is unknown, but thats definitely Ball no 25 (Middlesbrough) that was drawn against Ball no 2 (Aston Villa)

No it's not. The photo quite clearly shows ball 24.

Look at ball 25, the 5 has no diagonal line in it. The 4 does.

It's obvious and it's been quite a successful make believe exclusive for the Star.

If he'd got it wrong the FA would have said so and changed the draw since they'd be open to getting sued otherwise.

what I don't get it, after the ball is taken out of the bowl, it's usually stuck into the tray,

all they had to do was check what number it was after the draw was completed...........which is probably what they did anyway,

A COMPLETE NON-STORY - apart from for the evening post who make it front page news on a wednesday even though the draw was on sunday and everyone was talking about it yesterday........

Also bought the Evening Post, and considering how poor quality the pictures are, even with that quality there from looking at it, it could easily be a trick of the light. The underline on the alleged '5' really doesn't fit in with the typeface used.

Archived