IGNORED

Close Your Eyes...........

BS4 on Tour...

..........take a deep breath and a step back!

Before the season started I thought getting 20 or so points by Christmas would be a decent start.

I wouldn't have dared dream that we would be firmly in the promotion hunt with over 30 points by the 1st week in December!

I could probably find reasons to criticise some players, managerial decisions etc but I'm not going to.

Instead I am going to just savour the start we have had to this season and say a huge well done to all the players, staff and fans!

We have had to put up with a miserable last decade but now we are beating teams like Sheff Utd, Watford, Ipswich, Southampton, Sheff Weds, Norwich etc etc! It wasn't so long ago that all those teams had spells in the Premiership.

I look forward to every game at the moment - let's be proud of our start, our players, our manager and ourselves!

Keep the faith everyone and laugh at the Gas!

:englandsmile4wf:

Before the season started I thought getting 20 or so points by Christmas would be a decent start.

I wouldn't have dared dream that we would be firmly in the promotion hunt with over 30 points by the 1st week in December!

I could probably find reasons to criticise some players, managerial decisions etc but I'm not going to.

Instead I am going to just savour the start we have had to this season and say a huge well done to all the players, staff and fans!

We have had to put up with a miserable last decade but now we are beating teams like Sheff Utd, Watford, Ipswich, Southampton, Sheff Weds, Norwich etc etc! It wasn't so long ago that all those teams had spells in the Premiership.

I look forward to every game at the moment - let's be proud of our start, our players, our manager and ourselves!

That's pretty much how I feel

Well said

Top post!!! Absolutely agree with each and every word! Sometimes i think people forget that this is our first season back in the Championship and anything we do that means being out of the relegation zone is a bonus. Despite what people say, we are fully involved in the promotion race at the moment. And i think we will be for a good few months yet.

Just enjoy the ride City fans!

Great post.

And don't just laugh at the Gas; laugh at the Cardiff too!

Surely we don't need to laugh at the expense of others to make ourselves feel good? Personally, the form of City is enough for me.

It's like going on the sags board when we've lost. It's the only thing that can make them happy - all they've got left is bitterness as they can't take any pleasure from their own team.

Nnngh. Can't.... adopt.... high... ground.... for.... long. Forget what I've just said. Just make sure you point at them when you laugh as well. Makes it more effective.

Surely we don't need to laugh at the expense of others to make ourselves feel good? Personally, the form of City is enough for me.

It's like going on the sags board when we've lost. It's the only thing that can make them happy - all they've got left is bitterness as they can't take any pleasure from their own team.

Nnngh. Can't.... adopt.... high... ground.... for.... long. Forget what I've just said. Just make sure you point at them when you laugh as well. Makes it more effective.

I gave up on hiding my true dislike of the Cardiff after the 1-0 loss in the playoff semi at Ninian Park. They can burn. My only hope is that, unlike Leeds, they hold on to Risdale long enough for him to totally destroy them. No Chelsea wide-boy saviours for the welsh please...

I don't really want to see Rovers go out business. In fact I hope they become Bristol's top Premiership team...

...Blue Square Premiership, of course! :tongue:

Archived