IGNORED

What Was Roberts Doing?

Guest qprjack

He came over and wound up the rangers fans, and now some QPR fans have made an official complaint to the cops.
Did he? How unfair on all those poor, innocent Rangers fans who would never dream of winding anyone up.

You dish it out, yet when you get some back you cry to the police. Grow up.

Guest qprjack

But he was looking towardfs our fans, cheering, with his shirt off, when there were 3 and 1/2 stands elsewere to go and celebrate.

But he was looking towardfs our fans, cheering, with his shirt off, when there were 3 and 1/2 stands elsewere to go and celebrate.
How awful for you. I hope you all make a swift recovery from must have been an incredibly traumatic experience. I'd run along and tell a nice police officer about the nasty man, if I was you.

Anything that doesn't kill you makes you stronger ... you'll survive

He looked at you?

Are you going to be ok? I understand this must be a difficult time for you, but it's important you talk to people, you mustn't bottle up your feelings.

But then I suppose your probably used to bottling things, aren't you?

(And yes, from a City fan, this is said with a sense of irony.)

Considering the QPR fans were singing songs about sheep shagging and other derogatory things to the City supporters, I would have though a City player looking at these same tough strong grown men would be mild by comparison.

But I suppose its a classic case of dishing out stuff and not handling anything back in return. Best suply QPR fans with large kleenexes next time so they can cry mummy into them if the nasty City player comes too near. Ooohhh help mummy...

Dear god, if we had seen what our players did at Cardiff a couple of seasons ago Bristol would have needed a whole new police station just to deal with the complaints.

Bunch of ##### a lot of football fans, they give it out and then as soon as a player even gives it back a tiny bit they go off crying.

This is not aimed at QPR fans specifically, I'm sure we have some of those sort of fannies as well, but come on he looked at your fans and cheered.

EDIT - do you not think the continual singing in a derogotory fassion towards the wlesh, who are completely irrelevant for this game bar 1 factor, Christian Roberts, he is a proud wleshman and CCFC supporter.

Guest seaCider_red

but its alright to throw coins at him and thats coming from a club who has just been done for a similar incident so grow up and take it on the chin its just sour grapes :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

He's from caaaaaaaadifff, what do you expect!

If he was from a civilised CITY like BRISTOL he would have shaken hands and gone straight back to his own half!

Thats the problem with this multi cultural society, you can't bargain with whats o.k. in one society and not in another!

Guest LeicesterRed
But he was looking towards our fans, cheering, with his shirt off, when there were 3 and 1/2 stands elsewere to go and celebrate.

It would have been ok if one of your no hopers would have done it to us I suppose!!

Are you lot real or what!!!..

Go and get your hanky`s and wipe your eyes!!

WELL DONE ROBBO AND ALL YOU REDS!!!!!!!!

What was Lee camp Saying?
Not sure, I sit half way up behind the goal but I'm sure he wasn't wishing him a good day. Quite sure that there was a couple of hand gestures made towards the stands as well.

If you can't handle the pressure....

Guest realjet

Tell someone who cares :dunno:

He's human, he's just scored one of/if not the most important goal of the season for christs sake!

Get over yourself qprjack!

He came over and wound up the rangers fans, and now some QPR fans have made an official complaint to the cops.
qprjack, it may well have had something to do with the Engerland chanting.. :dunno:

But hey your some of your "fans" wouldnt have tried baiting him would they? :)

Guest LeicesterRed

There's only one Christian Roberts, One Christian Roberts- thought the guy was outstanding today.

:dunno:

you and me both!!!!

But it was ok for Martin Rowlands, Mark Bircham, Kevin McLeod and Kevin Gallen to celebrate in front of the Brentford fans.

Muppets.

WE ARE BEES!

Archived