IGNORED

What Was Roberts Doing?

Guest qprjack

Guest emmasam

First of all, though it hurts to say it.....BC deserved the points today. BUT Roberts was out of order. He didnt just look at the QPR fans,he stood there and waved his arms in a "Come on then" jesture. There were quite a few Rs fans that wanted to take him up on the offer, but am I right in thinking they would have got nicked as soon as they stood on the pitch?

Sorry, but what he did was out of order. Celebrating is one thing, but inviting away fans for a row is pathetic.

First of all, though it hurts to say it.....BC deserved the points today. BUT Roberts was out of order. He didnt just look at the QPR fans,he stood there and waved his arms in a "Come on then" jesture. There were quite a few Rs fans that wanted to take him up on the offer, but am I right in thinking they would have got nicked as soon as they stood on the pitch?

Sorry, but what he did was out of order. Celebrating is one thing, but inviting away fans for a row is pathetic.

THAT IS BANG OUT! D'ya know what? I'm going to E-Mail the FA and tell them to dock us 3 points and ban Roberts for 5 games cus thats well out of order. Your all such Hypocrites. Ibby just said that your golden boys was doing it to the Brentford fans.

Why even take this serious? Jeez... Team full of Rapists. Fans full of Racists. And you cant take a 23 year old Welshman celebrating infront of you.

your fans were abusing his race for the whole game, he can happily take it when a welsh side is playing as he can easily de personalise the abuse. But as he was the ONLY welsh person in our side, and one of the very few in the entire stadium, he completely understandibly took it very personally.

You reap what you so, don't abuse a player for all of the game and then expect not to get it back when he rubs your noses in it.

Your hardly the club to get on a moral high ground, come back when you don't have a rapist playing for you, your fans are not rascist and abuse top players puerly because they are black, and you don't pelt opposition players with objects eh ?

Not sure, I sit half way up behind the goal but I'm sure he wasn't wishing him a good day. Quite sure that there was a couple of hand gestures made towards the stands as well.

If you can't handle the pressure....

Camp went and shouted "hurry u little ######" the little boyboy, then (as i was sat near the front - near the guy that compained to the steward) we all started shouting at him and he was giving it the ##### back to us... but it was well funny when like 3 balls were on the pitch - the ######!

:Sleep12:

Engerland?! Shall we sing a song for you??

The QPR fans have gone very quiet on here and now they are fed up cause Robbo celebrated??

Um, exscuuuse me for again pointing out that:

A. If Roberts was out of order were your 1500 fans out of order for chanting Engerland?

B. What would have Thorpe done if he would have slotted in that chance? or Cureton the Piadeophile?

C. Um, we scored, against you?? Sit down shut up, have it?!

D. Um, oh, again, we scored against you, sit down shut it?!

E. What a goal?!

F. Get over the celebration he is so out of order, yet Camp who called the ballboy a little ###### isnt??

Um, racists and players that either sleep or swear at children??

Roberts you are so out of order??

Oh, by the way QPRJACK - i missed the game - what was the score??

And you lot smelt of eel's................. now you see that's more offensive than Christian Roberts goal celebration.

Sorry but your fans sitting in 'Home' ends/sides was more likely to cause a riot................so think on eh :D

Oh and they were so don't deny it

Long time no hear Ibby :D

hows life by the motorway??? :D didn't you just sacrifice a manager?

Very frustrated at our 1-1 draw yesterday, would of been more happy if it finished 0-0.

I think Wally was at Ashton Gate yesterday. Good riddens to bad rubbish.

You're as bad as the Gas!!!

I'm sure most remember that day when they got thumped by Reading and then reported Jamie Cureton to the Police for celebrating in front of them.

You sad Bastid.

Moderator's Note: Post edited. Be very careful how you refer to people on this forum. Labelling anyone in the way you did is not acceptable. Next time, you will be banned from the forum. Thank you.

Guest east_dundry_red

You make it seem like we care. ##### off you inbread ######. No-body likes you. Hopefully you'll go and lose your game in and and keep losing till the end of the season. Sorry but your not a big club anymore.

You were beaten by a better team.

But he was looking towardfs our fans, cheering, with his shirt off, when there were 3 and 1/2 stands elsewere to go and celebrate.
:D:D ahhhhhhhhhhh my heart bleeds, dont winge and get a grip! he didnt throw anything into your end or try to nab your seat did he?. is he not allowed top celebrate nooow? :D

Guest Harry May

What goes around , comes around - anybody else remember Bignot celebrating infront of the Atyeo when he scored for the dark side ?

Caldicot Red.

Archived