IGNORED

Ee Question

Ecko

Below is the clubs response to the EE questions asked.

East End questions

Transfer of season tickets to the East End :-

1:Can this be done over the telephone or does this need to be done in person at the club?

The transaction can be done over the phone, but they would then need to bring their existing book to the ticket office for surrender. The new book would be handed over at that point.

2:Can under sixteen’s transfer their season tickets to the East End?

No. The original deal for people wishing to buy in the Wedlocks was an U21 season ticket and we see no reason to change that. While we do sympathise with our law abiding younger fans, many of the people causing "issues" in the Wedlocks are under 16, therefore we have decided not to sell to that age group.

3:Is it possible to transfer season tickets for one game only?

No. We have tried this in the past but only received a minimal take-up. In light of the extra administration involved we see no reason to change current policy.

4:Why are fans who are on City’s data base unable to buy a ticket or tickets for the East End in advance?

They will be able to, once we have reached the position that the Wedlocks is required as an overflow area.

5:The club have limited the bring a friend scheme to one ticket only is it not possible to extend this for fans with families or fans wishing to bring more than one friend?

We are concerned that without a limitation it could be open to abuse.

6:Can the bring a friend tickets be bought over the phone?

Yes

7:Fans who have purchased half season tickets for the East End can still not purchase a ticket for the East End. Why can it not be possible for these supporters to buy a ticket for the East End?

We see no need to change previously stated club policy: The Wedlock Stand is for season ticket holders only, unless it is being used as an overflow area once the rest of the ground is sold out. So far a very small number of people have purchased a half season ticket for the Wedlock Stand. When these tickets come into effect on the 1st January, they will be able to enjoy the same privileges as other season ticket holders.

8:Will the club be offering fans in the East End the opportunity to buy tickets for the East End at half price for the Barnsley game? Any details regarding the Wedlocks have been omitted on the Clubs website.

Yes, if we get to the overflow situation.

Is it possible to swtich a Dolman season ticket just for the Cardiff game for a ticket in the East End?

See Ciderheads reply question 3 , no you cannnot. Wouldnt take it as gospel though as a change of mind or u turn on any reply is quite probable, whenever they feel like it really :disapointed2se:

I like the reply to question 8 myself, overflow situation.......... Barnsley............lets just say :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br:

How quick this club forgot the ralling call the E.E played in the promotion run in last season :disapointed2se:

Out of interest...why do some of you wish to change to the EE for the Cardiff game only? If it really is so good in there, why not change over completely?

PMR RIP

atmosphere,,you simply cannot beat it when we play them,and good old banter isnt that what football is all about?

don't think it'll sell out to be honest. probably looking at about 16,500-17,000. not sure if they will make it pay on the day to try and get a few more hundred or not.

they have said on os that its pay on the day,just hope those welshies don't get any ideas

another question? if we get to an overflow situation can under sixteens go in the ee, as it looks as if my daughter who is 15 will probably turn up late tomorrow due to xmas shopping blah blah blah,,,,i know it should be a sellout but what with chrissie and all that?

not 100% sure but she may be able to if she is not in a large group of under 16's,

the club are wary of groups of youngsters going in there, best give the ticket office

a ring.

3:Is it possible to transfer season tickets for one game only?

No. We have tried this in the past but only received a minimal take-up. In light of the extra administration involved we see no reason to change current policy.

Apart from the act of printing out a ticket does anybody know what extra administration is involved in printing out an EE ticket and exchanging it for the corresponding voucher from the S/T book?

Is it possible to swtich a Dolman season ticket just for the Cardiff game for a ticket in the East End?

I assume that you go to watch the football at AG ?

In which case would you want to switch ? I can't see the point of exchanging a really good view of the game for one thats crap.

In which case would you want to switch ? I can't see the point of exchanging a really good view of the game for one thats crap.

:fastasleep: I see nothing changes on here :disapointed2se: maybe he dosent like hieghts or wants to get away from the Dullman groans; maybe he JUST WANTS A CHOICE

I couldnt give a toss if it's a terrible view, the amount of times I've been told to sit down at the back of the Dolman by stewards and the amount of moaning and groans coming from the Dolman is starting to piss me off. The atmosphere too at times is terrible!

I would much rather go in the East End, next to the Cardiff fans which would almost guarantee a better atmosphere, plus the banter between the two sets of fans would be brilliant.

However, I wouldnt want to go in the East End for a full season because the reason that you said and that is the view.

Thanks for your responses guys.

Fair enough I guess but to me the 'choice' like deciding between Ann Widdicombe and Kylie Minoge.....a bit of a no brainer.

in your high esteemed opinion maybe; that is your choice;...if only we ALL could have a choice;

Point remains the same;long suffering City fans do not have the choice to go in a stand where fellow season ticket holders are already; they can however buy away tickets and tickets for other stands on the net and also recieve wonderfull incentives, via email to attend games :disapointed2se:

Maybe my supporters club can help me out here :violin:

Robbored, maybe some people like the poor view and worse facilites, except there is never a queue for the loos or kiosk. Maybe some people like going in a old terrace, maybe some people like going into a stand where the seats don't have a back. Maybe some people like being in a group where its not throwned upon to sing.

Not everyone likes sitting in silence in the dolman like you, don't knock everyone because they don't like what you do. If we all like the same thing then it would be boring.

And no i don't go to football just to watch the football, i go to football to have a laugh with my mates aswell. Something that i cant do in the dolman, williams or atyeo.

Robbored, maybe some people like the poor view and worse facilites, except there is never a queue for the loos or kiosk. Maybe some people like going in a old terrace, maybe some people like going into a stand where the seats don't have a back. Maybe some people like being in a group where its not throwned upon to sing.

Not everyone likes sitting in silence in the dolman like you, don't knock everyone because they don't like what you do. If we all like the same thing then it would be boring.

And no i don't go to football just to watch the football, i go to football to have a laugh with my mates aswell. Something that i can do in the dolman, williams or atyeo.

Here here. As much as i love going to football for the atmosphere and to cheer on City, i also like going down, sitting in the same seat, with the same people, and having a laugh. I've got away games for doing all the singing and havng banter with the other set of fans, which is what i love about away games, but at least now the club have given the opportunity to City fans to use the East End.

i don't use it, but i'm not against anyone who does because its what they want to do and its their choice, and they are exercising there FREEDOM OF CHOICE and EXPRESSION

Here here. As much as i love going to football for the atmosphere and to cheer on City, i also like going down, sitting in the same seat, with the same people, and having a laugh. I've got away games for doing all the singing and havng banter with the other set of fans, which is what i love about away games, but at least now the club have given the opportunity to City fans to use the East End.

i don't use it, but i'm not against anyone who does because its what they want to do and its their choice, and they are exercising there FREEDOM OF CHOICE and EXPRESSION

Having a EE ST is like being at an away game at home and I love it. Surely you of all people can understand that the team need our support just as much at home as they do away. In the EE I don't have a seat but that don't stop me from being with all my friends. In fact with it being unreserved seating it makes it easier to stand with them. And it's nice to be able to move around as I wish.

It's a shame all those fans didn't buy season tickets there!

Maybe they/I don't want to go in there every game maybe, it would be nice to have a choice like fans in the other 3 stands have. Its a SHAME actions of a tiny minority and the will of ONE rules. :disapointed2se:

Maybe they/I don't want to go in there every game maybe, it would be nice to have a choice like fans in the other 3 stands have. Its a SHAME actions of a tiny minority and the will of ONE rules. :disapointed2se:

They're so passionate about the East End that they want to 'have a choice' rather than commit.

Anyhoo, back to more relevant matters, am I going to have to go and ask Jeeves or what.....

Apart from the act of printing out a ticket does anybody know what extra administration is involved in printing out an EE ticket and exchanging it for the corresponding voucher from the S/T book?

They're so passionate about the East End that they want to 'have a choice' rather than commit.

Way back in the distant past (1967/68) when you were just a twinkle in the old mans eye, I started my commitment to the real home end, every game for many,many years. Were you one of the couple of dozen in v Notts County years back? :disapointed2se:

I.M.H.O it is a travisty that many fans who wish to go in or bring family and friends in, or transfer on a match by match basis cannot do so. For no reason really at all; Sorry but cant go with that call it toys out the pram, stupid or whatever, just the way I feel. S.T`s only car rap.

:dunno:

Archived