IGNORED

I Want A Bcfc Toaster

badger22

Footy fans are snapping up toasters in club colours which brand slices with their team's initials at the touch of a button.

Ipswich Town was the first club to stock the £45 novelty appliance and sold out in two days.

Now they are on sale at Premiership side Reading with a host of other top clubs also interested.

Ipswich's head of retail Elaine Hull said: "I knew it would be a winner as soon as I saw it."

Advertisement

Inventor Duncan Bardsley, whose Tinbone firm makes the toaster, said: "They are great fun."

Can we buy some??? What a great way to start the day with ''BCFC'' on your toast...... I'm going to toast this idea!!!! We could make a crust out of this.....

Footy fans are snapping up toasters in club colours which brand slices with their team's initials at the touch of a button.

Ipswich Town was the first club to stock the £45 novelty appliance and sold out in two days.

Now they are on sale at Premiership side Reading with a host of other top clubs also interested.

Ipswich's head of retail Elaine Hull said: "I knew it would be a winner as soon as I saw it."

Advertisement

Inventor Duncan Bardsley, whose Tinbone firm makes the toaster, said: "They are great fun."

Can we buy some??? What a great way to start the day with ''BCFC'' on your toast...... I'm going to toast this idea!!!! We could make a crust out of this.....

I'll have one in our purple and green kit from the mid 1990's .

Archived