IGNORED

Win Ugly/ Rennie

Will Rollason

they say the best refs are the ones you don't notice :no: christ he must have had his whistle permenantly stuck in his gob and for what ? half the time neither side could work it out and i nearly had kittens at the end when he gave us a free kick on the half way line then changed his mind and gave them an offside!!!!! :noexpression: :noexpression:

Repeat.....tool ,end of.

how rennie is a ref i will never know.

if you ask me, i think its PC gone mad. the FA are trying to fill their 'criteria'.

:laugh: ! Tongue in cheek I hope! Some of the theories I hear about referees are mental.

The official assessor felt Rennie had a decent match, the sending off was deemed correct (some refs may have bottled it and given yellow) while several bookings for Cardiff were for dissent including the keeper. The incident at the end were Rennie appeared to change his mind, was purely down to him pointing the wrong way by mistake, until the day matches are officiated by machines and not people this sort of thing can happen.

The red card was correct. Two footed diving lunge from behind missing the ball and injuring the player = off, no two ways about it.

Didn't think any of the yellows apparently given for challenges were yellows though.

Rennie made the wrong decision a few times too often and lost it near the end I felt.

The official assessor felt Rennie had a decent match, the sending off was deemed correct (some refs may have bottled it and given yellow) while several bookings for Cardiff were for dissent including the keeper. The incident at the end were Rennie appeared to change his mind, was purely down to him pointing the wrong way by mistake, until the day matches are officiated by machines and not people this sort of thing can happen.

How do you know the official assessor felt Rennie had a decent match?

And, did he enter his report by phone?

Rennie was just awful. I thought the sending off was correct but he then made numerous mistakes for both sides.

He had this terrible Graham Poll habit of wanting to be at the centre of the match rather than appearing anonymous. Perhaps the assessor could recommend that Rennie starts thinking invisibly.

Archived