IGNORED

Port Marine Red

redsontour

A great loss to everyone, he always added something to the debate whether or not you agreed with his viewpoint.

39 is no age to be leaving us and last night I thought of him at the Portishead gig because I knew had he still been with us he'd have been there too.

RIP Tim.

A great loss to everyone, he always added something to the debate whether or not you agreed with his viewpoint.

39 is no age to be leaving us and last night I thought of him at the Portishead gig because I knew had he still been with us he'd have been there too.

RIP Tim.

This is tragic and very upsetting. Love to Port Marine Red, his family and friends.

Some of you who get a match program may have seen in the program the announcement of the very untimely death of Tim Gough. What I am sure most people didnt know was that Tim was active on this board as Port Marine Red.

Tim was a huge, huge City fan with an encylopedic knowledge of the team that he dedicated a huge amount of time, and money to support. His fantasy football predictions of where city would win, lose or draw were legendary.

Thinking of his wife June, his familly, and all his friends..especially Dave..

We'll miss you mate..up the reds!

I'm very sorry for us to have lost yet another City supporter at so young an age. My sincere condolences to his wife and family.

A great victory on a poignant day..

Some of you who get a match program may have seen in the program the announcement of the very untimely death of Tim Gough. What I am sure most people didnt know was that Tim was active on this board as Port Marine Red.

Tim was a huge, huge City fan with an encylopedic knowledge of the team that he dedicated a huge amount of time, and money to support. His fantasy football predictions of where city would win, lose or draw were legendary.

It always amused & frustrated him when people came on this forum compaining about the "Prawn Sandwich brigade" in the premier seats, as he, like most of his footie mates, was one of them, and the fact he never wore a city shirt to games certainly didnt make him less of a city fan than anyone else..on the contrary, I'm not sure i've met anyone to whom city meant so much.

Tim was just 39...he wasn't ill, he just died extraordinarily suddenly shocking us all beyond belief and reminding us once again that football maybe just a game, but it's a game that makes you some of the best friends you will ever have..

He will be laid to rest overlooking the gate...and I am pretty sure there will be no prawn sandwiches at his wake at the gate...but we shall certainly raise a glass in celebration of his life..

Thinking of his wife June, his familly, and all his friends..especially Dave..

We'll miss you mate..up the reds!

Hello - this is Tim Gough's wife and I just wanted to say a heartfelt thanks to all of you who posted messages about Portmarine red . Tim truly loved 'The City' and I know that Saturday afternoons will not be the same for many of his friends in the premier club. He was such a generous and beautiful man and I am already missing him. I have attended the last two home matches in his honour and its been great that we have won both. I am sure he will be looking on and his spirit will be with the boys wherever they play.

God bless you my darling Timmy

xxx

Archived