IGNORED

Audley Harrison!

Cider red

What a funny bloke , i might actually watch one of his fights if its on tv now!

Announcer:so audley who do you support?

Audley: well i'm a gooner but i'm really enjoying the way bristol city are playing.

Qpr fans: who are ya , who are ya , boooo etc (whilst he is trying to talk about his fight in bristol)

Audley: Pipe down now your away from home!

That shut them up!! :D

Guest Cyprus_Red

legend!!!!!!!!! i new he said something to them just didn't no what thanks for clearly that one up Cider red.

Bring on the swindon!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately the PA system in the Dolman is very poor and we couldn't really make out what Audley was saying.

Shame - seem like he got some witty things so say.

Unlike his performance on 'They Think It's All Over' a couple of years back when he made a complete pratt of himself.

I'm hoping one day he pits himself against someone other than the overweight bricklaying nobodys he has fought so far. Then we'll see if he's as good as his big mouth leads us to believe :D

Unlike his performance on 'They Think It's All Over' a couple of years back when he made a complete pratt of himself.

I'm hoping one day he pits himself against someone other than the overweight bricklaying nobodys he has fought so far. Then we'll see if he's as good as his big mouth leads us to believe :D

His big mouth's good aslong as he's sticking up for the Super Reds :D

But as you say, he hasn't beat anyone special, but can only beat what's infront of you! :D

Archived