IGNORED

Big City Flag

ciderhead456

Maybe people should be grateful that some fans could be bothered to carry it to the ground and back instead of moaning that it was a bit smelly or a bit dirty.

You don't have to live under it do you.

Agreed!

Thought it was brilliant, so full credit to whoever made the (considerable) effort to bring it.

I was in the east-End with my 11 yrd son on sat, and he loved it. Who ever you are who orgagnised it please do it again. it is appreciated even if the stewards get a bit anal about it.. :englandsmile4wf:

Yep, will do... :englandflag::englandflag::englandflag:

we did ask the club and they said it was fine as long as there was no abusive

stuff on the flag.

it is the 3lions own flag that gets put over the foof of the pub when England play

in the Euros or World cup.

lion.jpg

What would be nice if a collection was made around the ground for a new flag to be made with the bristol

city logo on it so it can be kept at the club and used around the ground at different games by all the stands.

I suppose if anythings good about the smoking ban, at least any new flags arent likely to suffer fag burns..

What would be nice if a collection was made around the ground for a new flag to be made with the bristol

city logo on it so it can be kept at the club and used around the ground at different games by all the stands.

This is what the Italian Ultras do. They have whip rounds amongst the fans to get the big banners and flags made up.

Heres a site that can knock one up

http://www.barmyflags.co.uk/index.php

Theres a gallery section for different clubs with some good designs on

Archived