IGNORED

Big City Flag

ciderhead456

i think that we should do a bucket collection on saturday.

see how much we get and take it from there.

i think that a lot of people would be interested.

it would be nice to see the fans organise something ourselves!!

:city:

Hughe flags, small prices and Swedish quality.

http://www.svedlundsflagg.se/stora_flaggor.htm

If interesting I can talk to them. Will check the price for the flag pictured tomorrow.

i think that we should do a bucket collection on saturday.

see how much we get and take it from there.

i think that a lot of people would be interested.

it would be nice to see the fans organise something ourselves!!

:city:

buggered if I'll be carrying a bucket to Ashton Gate, mine aint even got a handle...

(seriously though, think any cash collecting would get a better response in the new year when the holiday expenses are out of the way)

The ATYEO stand should have a flag with a massive pic of Sir JOHN himself, preferably arms aloft, with the words, the ATYEO STAND BS3.

Put that up every time the teams run out and it is bound to impress the opposition players and fans alike!!!

Trouble is, some burgers are bound to moan that they can't see for all of the two minutes it would be above them!!!!

And if big George is to make another appearance in the EAST END, we need somewhere at the GATE to store it as it's bloody heavy!!!! :englandflag:

The ATYEO stand should have a flag with a massive pic of Sir JOHN himself, preferably arms aloft, with the words, the ATYEO STAND BS3.

Put that up every time the teams run out and it is bound to impress the opposition players and fans alike!!!

Trouble is, some burgers are bound to moan that they can't see for all of the two minutes it would be above them!!!!

And if big George is to make another appearance in the EAST END, we need somewhere at the GATE to store it as it's bloody heavy!!!! :englandflag:

Yea that would look great, Atyeo is his famous pose. Sure SL and GJ would love that somethinng for modern day players to aspire to as well, I know would get me up for a game

i bought my flag from barmy flags and the guy there is really nice. i rang him up and he told me that a city fan (3 lions pub) had ordered a flag but then sent it back and now want the money back. The flag is 45 foot by 23 foot and he said that he will sell it on for £600, here are the pictures of it

any thoughts?

Big_flag_13556.bmp

he said we could change the the lions bit on the top and put new letters on it

Hughe flags, small prices and Swedish quality.

http://www.svedlundsflagg.se/stora_flaggor.htm

If interesting I can talk to them. Will check the price for the flag pictured tomorrow.

The price for a 6 x 9 meter flag is £1000 + VAT. Weight 6.5 kg. Made of polyester (and "fire safe"). Whatever you wan't printed included in the price. The letters/brand is incorporated in the material. Even washable if you can find a washingmaschine big enough : )

Biggest flag they have made is 10 x 14 m. (£ 2 200 + VAT).

Why don't we make a bigger one?

You send an "eps-file"/"vect-file".

First class quality. Interesting????

Cheers

Tommy

The price for a 6 x 9 meter flag is £1000 + VAT. Weight 6.5 kg. Made of polyester (and "fire safe"). Whatever you wan't printed included in the price. The letters/brand is incorporated in the material. Even washable if you can find a washingmaschine big enough : )

Biggest flag they have made is 10 x 14 m. (£ 2 200 + VAT).

Why don't we make a bigger one?

You send an "eps-file"/"vect-file".

First class quality. Interesting????

Cheers

Tommy

sounds good..

on a smaller scale (although they do make bigger ones)

i've had my flags & the subbers flag was done by banners for all,

they are pretty good.

http://www.bannersforall.co.uk/

Football Flags

We can print anything you want. The prices below are based on a St. George Cross with any text and any logos. Full colour backgrounds will cost 12% more.

Prices:

small 1.5m x 1.0m = £39.95

medium 2.5m x 1.5m = £89.95

large 3.0m x 1.5m = £99.95

huge 6.0m x 3.0m = £399.95

love to think the rest of the ground would be interested but alas i think its just down to the EE, but i'd love to be proved wrong!

Eugh hate that Attitude although I can see why you feel like that but I assure you it is not just the EE boys that want a atmosphere (Saying that I did want a EE season ticket but I would kind of regret not going with my Dad as he wont be going forever not that that matters anyway now) its a shame that sometimes we have a "us" and "them" attitude.

For the record i think the "safty people" are the ones to blame when it comes to lack of atmosphere it is beyond a joke now and Bristol City really need to start standing up for THE FANS THAT PAY THE MONEY RAIN OR SHINE I cant understand why any club would look at the Kop and see the flags and not think. "We want some of that"

I really hope this happens good luck to all of you and if I see any collections will deffo put in my fair share.

Eugh hate that Attitude although I can see why you feel like that but I assure you it is not just the EE boys that want a atmosphere (Saying that I did want a EE season ticket but I would kind of regret not going with my Dad as he wont be going forever not that that matters anyway now) its a shame that sometimes we have a "us" and "them" attitude.

For the record i think the "safty people" are the ones to blame when it comes to lack of atmosphere it is beyond a joke now and Bristol City really need to start standing up for THE FANS THAT PAY THE MONEY RAIN OR SHINE I cant understand why any club would look at the Kop and see the flags and not think. "We want some of that"

I really hope this happens good luck to all of you and if I see any collections will deffo put in my fair share.

You got my fair share as well.

I can bring it for QPR : )

Archived