IGNORED

Tickets Selling Well For Saturday

brady bunch

Dolman and Williams look to be sold out (apart from the odd single seat) as of midday today.

me and my lad have upgraded to the prem seating as I hate it behind the goal (had to go for the dinner and tour package), but I am wedged up at the moment with a nice little xmas bonus - so its spend, spend spend!!.

Atyeo is going well too, so if you are not quick it will be the EE and back ache for any late comers...

come on boys and girls sign up and prove that a lower price will fill the stadium even on black saturday.

Dolman and Williams look to be sold out (apart from the odd single seat) as of midday today.

me and my lad have upgraded to the prem seating as I hate it behind the goal (had to go for the dinner and tour package), but I am wedged up at the moment with a nice little xmas bonus - so its spend, spend spend!!.

Atyeo is going well too, so if you are not quick it will be the EE and back ache for any late comers...

come on boys and girls sign up and prove that a lower price will fill the stadium even on black saturday.

Good news. No back Ache in EE though, A few sore throats mind you.

I did consider the Premier seating as a treat to myself but you hadn't mentioned that you were wedged up and spending so I just went for the cheapo Atyeo seats in the end.

How much do the Premier seats cost? I've had a quick look on the OS but these seats seem to be invisible!!!

I urge everyone to move their ass down to Ashton Gate on Saturday. Bring your aunt, dog, former girlfriend, dentist, carpenter, plumber, barman, first lay, grand mother, taxman, cat or best friend down the Gate. Man our mouse?

Yes it certainly looks to me like tickets are going well. I have ended up in the Lower Williams. This was the only place I could get 3 together on Sunday night. Apart from the back row of block A of Dolman. Did not try Atyeo in fairness just assumed it would not been possible. Could barely get two together the last couple of games in there.

Reduction prices looks to be working - roll on some more of this. (obviously with the right compensaton to season ticket holders of course)

Am, I right in thinking you can only get ticket in EE if you are a season holder and visit the ground? According to the website it was sold out

Yes it certainly looks to me like tickets are going well. I have ended up in the Lower Williams. This was the only place I could get 3 together on Sunday night. Apart from the back row of block A of Dolman. Did not try Atyeo in fairness just assumed it would not been possible. Could barely get two together the last couple of games in there.

Reduction prices looks to be working - roll on some more of this. (obviously with the right compensaton to season ticket holders of course)

Am, I right in thinking you can only get ticket in EE if you are a season holder and visit the ground? According to the website it was sold out

If AG is sould out, what would the profit be compared to a audience of 13 000 paying normal prices?

If AG is sould out, what would the profit be compared to a audience of 13 000 paying normal prices?

Well assuming 10,000 season ticket holders there are 3000 non ST holders for 13,000 and approx 9000 for 19,000 attendence.

As the price is halved for the Barnsley game, and assuming (again) that the mix of tickets sold is the same, income from match tickets would be 50% higher, with 9000 non season ticket holders than 3000.

Of course, it's more complicated than this as with a larger crowd expenses go up (more stewards needed etc) but then there with be additional income due to everything from higher programmes sold, to more food/drink to even potentially new fans.

Guest zider_head

Well roughly would be

10,000 season ticket holder

Normal Prices of say £29 average (£28 Ayteo and £30 Dolman / Williiams)

So 13,000 would be = 3,000 x £29 = £87,000

Pricing of £12 everywhere

18,000 would give = 8,000 x £12 = £96,000

18,500 would give = 8,500 x £12 = £102,000

19,000 would give = 9,000 x £12 = £108,000

Obviously you have loads of further cash making chances in :-

Increased food and drink sales (if they stock the places which they don't usually)

New fans (hopefully we put on a good show they come back again)

Atmosphere (what more can the players want)

Potential Signings (will look good to new signings etc)

New ground (backs up the fact a fan base exsists if priced right etc)

Will be intresting to see the outcome saturday !!!

If you're correct and I truly hope you are, then it should signal the biggest U turn since Mussolini's tanks in our ticketing policy.

A big well done to all those who campaigned for reductions and it's a shame we let half a season go by without at least trying it.

In that case, what a pity good advice not turned up/where asked for before prices where set. Anyway; Let's sell out AG for the rest of the season :clapping:

We got a saying; One swallow doesn't make a summer.

Signs are good though.

Anyone else wan't prem football at The Isambard Kingdom Brunel Stadium in five years time?

Well then..

move it.

In that case, what a pity good advice not turned up/where asked for before prices where set.

The advice was there aplenty-Even CS wasn't in favour.

Anyway; Let's sell out AG for the rest of the season :clapping:

Getting the prices right is the first step.

We got a saying; One swallow doesn't make a summer.

Try One Swallow Doth Not A Summer Make

Signs are good though.

Yup and the PR machine has lost a wheel......Priceless

How much do the Premier seats cost? I've had a quick look on the OS but these seats seem to be invisible!!!

You cannot buy just a prem seat for the game (I tried that first!), I have had to buy the dinner, tour, programme, MOM award thingy all in one, its 85 plus VAT so about 100 quid, they gave a small reduction for my lad who is only 9.

Not something most of us can afford to do every game, but I live away and do not get to all the games anyway, Idid it a few years ago and really enjoyed it. The staff look after you very well.

Fingers crossed for a win....

Messing around with the online ticketing I just managed to get 10 together in H Block Atyeo, so there are still plenty of tickets left.

Yeah, I've tried that as well. It is also applicable for the Dolman.

It will be funny, because for some reason a lot of you think we'll get 17K+. Not a cat in hells chance. For one, without numbers being in the EE, AG cant even get up to those sort of figures, and I very much doubt Barnsley will bring 2,000 a la West Brom.

"And the attendance today is ????????".

I can see it now, the first post on Sunday morning........ attendance, why was it so low?

Well roughly would be

10,000 season ticket holder

Normal Prices of say £29 average (£28 Ayteo and £30 Dolman / Williiams)

So 13,000 would be = 3,000 x £29 = £87,000

Pricing of £12 everywhere

18,000 would give = 8,000 x £12 = £96,000

18,500 would give = 8,500 x £12 = £102,000

19,000 would give = 9,000 x £12 = £108,000

Obviously you have loads of further cash making chances in :-

Increased food and drink sales (if they stock the places which they don't usually)

New fans (hopefully we put on a good show they come back again)

Atmosphere (what more can the players want)

Potential Signings (will look good to new signings etc)

New ground (backs up the fact a fan base exsists if priced right etc)

Will be intresting to see the outcome saturday !!!

...don't forget though, over a season the price for ST's per match work out at more than your £12 quid potd example, if 10,000 ST's were to undercut £12 ...I doubt the sums would add up ... sadly.

BUT if across the board prices were set lower producing more bums on seats (even if team goes through a lengthy sticky patch) then thats got to be the way to go... hows about something like ST's @ £15 quid a game & potd say £19... (dunno how the figures would stack up, figures plucked out of air keeping everything below the £20 threshold)

I`ll wait for the back ache :banana: (or a chair in front of the tele)

I can't see 2 seats together in the Dolman in any block.

What block have you see 10 seats together ?

It's time for loyalty. Saturday can be very sad independent of the result.

People on here are die heard fans and will turn up if they can. Your loyalty is priceless. You are the club.

A lot of people can't afford it and I respect that.

Bring on the others.

Come on you reds!

Tommy

going to be a hard game for me. Last working day and out all night on the pist! If many others are like me then I imagine it will be quiet down the Gate. :noexpression:

The impression I got from Lansdowns report on reducing tickets was, if they can fill the ground on 'black Saturday' then they may consider reducing them permenantly.

MM

The impression I got from Lansdowns report on reducing tickets was, if they can fill the ground on 'black Saturday' then they may consider reducing them permenantly.

Maybe that is what Steve was hinting at, but if so I wish he'd said it more succinctly.

Anyone know if season ticket holders are allowed to swap for the East East for the Barnsley game?

Archived