IGNORED

Tickets Selling Well For Saturday

brady bunch

Well roughly would be

10,000 season ticket holder

Normal Prices of say £29 average (£28 Ayteo and £30 Dolman / Williiams)

So 13,000 would be = 3,000 x £29 = £87,000

Pricing of £12 everywhere

18,000 would give = 8,000 x £12 = £96,000

18,500 would give = 8,500 x £12 = £102,000

19,000 would give = 9,000 x £12 = £108,000

Obviously you have loads of further cash making chances in :-

Increased food and drink sales (if they stock the places which they don't usually)

New fans (hopefully we put on a good show they come back again)

Atmosphere (what more can the players want)

Potential Signings (will look good to new signings etc)

New ground (backs up the fact a fan base exsists if priced right etc)

Will be intresting to see the outcome saturday !!!

mine was 13quid not 12? is this wrong?

Well, the online booking system indicates that there are only single seats left in two or three Dolman blocks, same for Atyeo except H block and a similar story in the Williams with F/G blocks still having multiple tickets available.

I would estimate that those three stands will amount to around 15,750 which is pretty much a sell out - the fans can't do much about selling out the EE can they - so the supporters have done their bit SL.

Was down the shop today and there were a few people buying tickets. Also it appeared even in those blocks you mention there were very few tickets, and there were quite a few blocks spread out over all three stands, that had sold out.

Booked two tickets in H block Atyeo this AM for me and my partners son. This will be his first time at a match, so hopefully a convert!

On a side note, this will be my first match this season due to the ridiculous POD prices this season. As I work one in every two Saturdays a season ticket is just not an option and however much I love BCFC, I am not going to spend £50 per match (ticket, petrol from Glos, food and drink etc). If you read the forum SL, take note!

Well, the online booking system indicates that there are only single seats left in two or three Dolman blocks, same for Atyeo except H block and a similar story in the Williams with F/G blocks still having multiple tickets available.

I would estimate that those three stands will amount to around 15,750 which is pretty much a sell out - the fans can't do much about selling out the EE can they - so the supporters have done their bit SL.

If you are right Cynic I will buy you as many pints as you want. :xmas:

Archived