IGNORED

Urgent Online Ticket Question

Antman

did anyone who booked (with an ST) for the Boro game get an email confirmation?

How can you be sure the transaction went through?

I did Antman but it took a few days. I rang the club as I was a bit nervous and they said they'd call me but no one has - no matter though as the tickets arrived OK. Best ring the club if you're in any doubt.

I did Antman but it took a few days. I rang the club as I was a bit nervous and they said they'd call me but no one has - no matter though as the tickets arrived OK. Best ring the club if you're in any doubt.

my mate booked online, but checked his statement and nothing has gone out so he thinks it didn't actually complete the transaction.

I can't get at my card account to check, but haven't had a confirmation (booked Sunday)

can't get through on the phone at the moment.

my mate booked online, but checked his statement and nothing has gone out so he thinks it didn't actually complete the transaction.

I can't get at my card account to check, but haven't had a confirmation (booked Sunday)

can't get through on the phone at the moment.

The phones may nto being answered as Ticket Office/Shop closed early today-check the official site.

The phones may nto being answered as Ticket Office/Shop closed early today-check the official site.

the problem i'm also having is checking my account with the online booking system.

it's hanging and then crashing out so I can't get at my account history.

I'll ring 'em tommorrow.

the problem i'm also having is checking my account with the online booking system.

it's hanging and then crashing out so I can't get at my account history.

I'll ring 'em tommorrow.

I didn't receive any confirmation but I did get my tickets in the post the other day! So it seemed to work extremely well and only took me a minute or so, much better than going down there or having to wait on the phone for ages.

Most likely have there xmas do tonight if they have closed up early.

I had a similar problem so e-mailed onlinetickets@bcfc.co.uk. Got an immediate response and tickets arrived the next day. Worth a try if you're not sorted yet?

thanks

just got in to find them on the mat.

Excepting the lack of confirmation it's a good system, and as someone said the charge is less than a bus fare down the gate!

Archived