IGNORED

If Mickey Bells Playing....

Will Rollason

Take free kicks? :D

He's good at it? he has been known to score from them?

Remember that double against Notts Cnty????

That first free kick he took on Sat was CLASS,pace and whip.what happened? He didnt get another go!!!!!!!!

C'mon Tinman,I know you read this and you're senior left footer :D ,but let Belly take 'em :P

Guest comeonyoureds

Remember that double against Notts Cnty????

didnt he get a double v's plymuff in the last promotion season? more of the same a week on tuesday please!

ive no problem with him taking free kicks and would like to see him have more of a chance!

Guest comeonyoureds

wilkshire's free kicks dont have enough pace on them, so even if they're accurate the keeper has time to get to them!

Guest Cyprus_Red

i remember his free kick against notts county this season which led to goodfellows winner.

i think in more shooting position it should be between him and wiltshire.

He was good, but recently he hasnt been in quite the same rich vein of form. I think spread them out a bit, Bell and Tinnion for all crosses curling towards goal, and Wilkshire and Doherty the same. As for shooting its gotta be a fair 50 50 system (Bell and Tinnion) as they both have excellent records.

Wilkshire and Docherty take mean free-kicks as well but City rarely score from them.
Doherty maybe but Wilkshire??? you having a laugh!! he's the worst free kick/set piece taker for years - dont get me wrong he's a good player but nine out of ten of his set pieces are very poor!

Doherty maybe but Wilkshire??? you having a laugh!! he's the worst free kick/set piece taker for years - dont get me wrong he's a good player but nine out of ten of his set pieces are very poor!
Sorry what!?? Are you watching the same player I am?? I think that Wilkshire takes a good free kick. He controls the flight of the ball very well and if he can start hitting them a little harder he'll start scoring the majority of them.

Sorry what!?? Are you watching the same player I am?? I think that Wilkshire takes a good free kick. He controls the flight of the ball very well and if he can start hitting them a little harder he'll start scoring the majority of them.
Are you joking??

Archived