IGNORED

'official' Bcfc Vs. Barnsley Match-day Thread

samo

Well, I expect it'll be a bit less busy than usual on here today due to the massive crowd down the Gate. Being an exile (in 'sunny' Glasgow) I'm having to rely on World and phone updates from my old dad.

Prediction? Scrappy 1-0 win, Carey goal from a set piece.

Up the City!

:city:

I'm at work and we just got new PCs and when I'm try to log on to world it comes up with active X thing and as ity is military PCs they will go mad if i load anythiong on there without thetre say so. First time i have missed being at or listening to a game in years. gutted.

I'm at work and we just got new PCs and when I'm try to log on to world it comes up with active X thing and as ity is military PCs they will go mad if i load anythiong on there without thetre say so. First time i have missed being at or listening to a game in years. gutted.

I downloaded active x on my pc at work, I'm a marine by the way. The hirearchy never said a word. so you may be ok

Where you at 3660?

Archived