IGNORED

'official' Bcfc Vs. Barnsley Match-day Thread

samo

Well, that's my 1-0 prediction blown right out of the water! :D

Enoch on a hatrick. Who was the last City player to get a hattrick out of interest?

Jevons in 2nd round of the FA cup last season against gillingham. That was the last one i can remember.

Jevons in 2nd round of the FA cup last season against gillingham. That was the last one i can remember.
Yes he did against Torquay ! Couldn't see it though, it was too foggy !!

C'mon City !

Yep and yep! Last one was Jevo, last league one was Lita!

Think they said the attendance was 16358 and of those 357 were from Barnsley. So if I heard the numbers correctly that's 16 001 City fans!!! Will Mr Lansdown be happy with that?! It's higher than the Cardiff attencance so pretty good turn out!

Excellent...red card for diving!!! Campbell Ryce...excellent!! COME ON YOUUUUUUU REDSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Think they said the attendance was 16358 and of those 357 were from Barnsley. So if I heard the numbers correctly that's 16 001 City fans!!! Will Mr Lansdown be happy with that?! It's higher than the Cardiff attencance so pretty good turn out!

Excellent...red card for diving!!! Campbell Rice...excellent!! COME ON YOUUUUUUU REDSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Playing 10 men again.. Can we make it count???

Excellent...red card for diving!!! Campbell Ryce...excellent!! COME ON YOUUUUUUU REDSSSSSSSSSS!!!

A very good crowd!! Segregation and black saturday makes it very good. Seems to be good athmosphere when we are on top as well.

Archived