IGNORED

Mooney Or Parkin To Be Dropped

Claverham_Red

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/p...~509489,00.html

According to Andy King he will play Rory Fallon and will drop Sam Parkin or Tommy Mooney - the best stikeforce in the division for City's match on saturday.

Now the question is who do city not want to play?

But at the end of the day it is how city play and city must not fear anyone if we are to get promotion.

It doesn't matter how good your strikers are if they don't recieve a decent supply.If the City midfield can play as tightly as they did against QPR yesterday then I can't see whoever plays upfront for Swindon getiing much service.

At the moment I would have to hope that it would be Parkin that is dropped, he is still scoring goals and if we can get rid of threat, then it must be good for City.

Although, if both are playing that badly, I'd prefer them to stay in against us, Fallon hasn't really been given a chance since joining from Barnsley and will be itching for an opportunity to impress from the start.

I know King was ranting about Fallon after their come back against Port Vale last week so he will have no worries about playing him.

I also read somewhere that Mooney had to be substituted for his own good as he had lost his head and it wouldn't have done the team anygood going down to 10 men.

Maybe a wind-up target??

Our midfield is the key next week as Robbored has stated, win the battle here and they could have Ronaldo and Raul up front and still not get a goal, hopefully our midfield will single out one of their midfield players and take it in turns to kick him out of the game and try to get him sent off, the trouble is with us we are too nice, look at they way some teams knock Tommy about because they know he has a temper and will respond, we need to start being nasty and find other ways of winning games.

Guest Bootylicious

I think they also have one of their key midfielders out (suspended?) in Brian Howard..... :D........But I'm sure Matt Hewlett will compensate for his loss! :P

Guest rednick_74

I also read somewhere that Mooney had to be substituted for his own good as he had lost his head and it wouldn't have done the team anygood going down to 10 men.

Maybe a wind-up target??

surely the lads can wind him up and put him off his game, I'm sure our defenders wont give him an easy game.... lets get a good result against swindle and leave them behind :D

Personnally rather see Parkin dropped however i reckon Andy King is bluffing just to disrupt City's training plans this week which would probably be based around stopping that partnership.

I'd rather have parkin out, Mooney is sod all without serice, he is simply not that good a player, he is like Thorpey, someone gives him a chance he usually takes it, but make chances for himself, absolutely no chance.

Parkin can make his own chances and is more of a threat if we can completely destroy their midfield, which we will as they haven't got a single player that is even close to any of our midfielders, Burnell would walk into their sde with ease and he can't get in ours.

Archived