IGNORED

Will Lansdown Give Us A Christmas Present?

criz360

Because we were doing so well in the championship this year and possibly could get promotion, do you think Lansdown will take out his checkbook and buy some new players?

and also, which new players should we buy? I say bring back lita!!! :englandsmile4wf:

We got our christmas presents on the 29th of November. A new training ground and plans for a new stadium. Today we gave him his; loyalty.

Wouldn't mind one our two new players on new years day though :rolleyes:

Might be another Scotsman.

If GJ identifies a player then SL will buy him within realistic budget proprotions. I think its as simple as that.

GJ already made reference in the summer how the Chairman WANTED him to spend money but he carefully picked what he needed.

In GJ & SL we trust..

Because we were doing so well in the championship this year and possibly could get promotion, do you think Lansdown will take out his checkbook and buy some new players?

and also, which new players should we buy? I say bring back lita!!! :englandsmile4wf:

Lita is linked with Charlton and I can see a nice cheque heading our way for the sign on fee.

Whats wrong with the boys we have at the mo!!!!!! YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are doing great, but the succesful teams make signings when

things are going well.

City should seize this chance while we've got it,

we may not be in this position for another 10 years :englandsmile4wf:

Heard a rumour today that we are after Conolly from Sunderland. No idea if it's true or not but he's a decent finisher!

Talk was at our pub today that City are going back for a second chance of trying to tempt Tyson to the Gate, not sure about that really I'm happy with what we got Trund's was looking fit and good today thought he had a great game just need's to find the net and they will come I'm sure. And with Brook's looking like he's on his way back soon he might be like a new signing.

Talk was at our pub today that City are going back for a second chance of trying to tempt Tyson to the Gate, not sure about that really I'm happy with what we got Trund's was looking fit and good today thought he had a great game just need's to find the net and they will come I'm sure. And with Brook's looking like he's on his way back soon he might be like a new signing.

Mike Tyson would have been more use against Barnsley today.

Lita may have baggage but he is a prolific striker who knows where the net is.

According to today's News of the World, Sunderland are interested and the fee quoted was £5 million. Which, if a sale of that size took place means that we'll benefit from the sell-on clause at 25% of any profit (on £1 million transfer to Reading) to the tune of ONE MILLION POUNDS.

hate to say it but a good signing and a provan goalscorer in this league sssshhhhh Jamie cureton

why go for Jamie "5 league goals this season" Cureton, when we currently have Darren "6 league goals this season (from less games) Byfield sat on the bench?

we have Enoch and Trundle who are both now adjusting to this level and Brooker who actually seems like he is coming back to fitness?

personally don't think we need a forward and would hold back until end of jan to judge SB's fitness before conisdering bringing in another forward that wouldn't be needed.

personally if any players are to come in, I want a attacking central midfielder and a left back,

plus getting shot of deadwood like Russell, Keogh, Jevons and Noble, to give other youngsters a chance at some point this season, they aren't the future, players like Plummer, Artus, Ribero are, and towards the end of the season hopefully will get a couple of cameo appearances

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake could be a decent addition. Also from Plymouth is that Peter Halmosi although he is a left winger which we don't really need but he is still quality and can also play left back, With him at left back and McIndoe at Left back we would be truly amazing down that left side. He is also very good at set pieces.

I wouldnt have Lita back here for all the tea in china.

He brings too much trouble and attitude with him, plus he wouldnt come back here either.

Get someone in without a chip on their shoulder thankyou.

Um, he also brings a bag of goals, and he was hardly a major amount of trouble when with us was he, lets be honest and fair here.

Um, he also brings a bag of goals, and he was hardly a major amount of trouble when with us was he, lets be honest and fair here.

on the field no............off the field......PAIN IN THE BLOODY ARSE!

Bristol is a better/safer place without him, all this is regardless anyway after his summer for the u21's he won't be dropping out of the prem.

Bradley Orr, he is more of a saint then? for example. I'm not including Litas antics since he left.

Besides, he hasnt even scored a goal this season, and not playin much now, Hardly interest for many prem teams surely.

Don't think Murray would be too happy to see Lita return.

Archived