IGNORED

Marvin Elliot (gone A Little Quiet?)

Motorwayman

Happy Christmas to all Ciderheads,

Sorry, but I was not at todays game- What a tremendous result and December (Season,etc,etc,)...Its allmost dreamworld...I wake up sometimes at night and cannot quite beleive what a season the City are having...Long may it continue.

Any way I was wondering if Marvin Elliot is still up to Premeirship standard? As he surely was (In my opinion) a couple of months ago? Is he still the real deal?

Regards to all....

Probably the MOM today for me. A driving force throughout even though he was targeted to be hacked down.

Agreed, we must hold on to him if we are to continue a challenge on the top 2/6. Taking £2M (if that's the figure being thrown about) for him would not be showing any ambition, and I have no doubt that he'll be playing for us after the Jan window.

Played really well today and in the first half Barnsley seemed to focus their efforts on taking him out a few times. The only player to have started every game for us this season. Not hard to see why.

Thanks for the imput...I know that you are loyal City supporters- I will sleep well tonight knowing that we have a midfielder that oozes class in the Championship..seems to me that he is the one who may well have premiership ambitions (Hopefully with City).

The other ones over the past years...Andy cole (I know he came from Arsenal @ £500K) Leroy Lita for sure..

Not at present - Dave Cotterill (Maybe one day-Thanks for the £2,000,000 Mr.W) Liam Rosenior (Undecided)

Any more???

I'm quite happy for him to be the un-sung hero until the Jan window shuts.

he's not going unnoticed.

apart from the Pompey rumour, theres a Reading one too, waiting to bid at £1.2- £1.5M so it's said. still they're forever getting associated with our lot.

I just hope Steve L sees how much he's worth to the team and not the bank balance.

• Admin
he's not going unnoticed.

apart from the Pompey rumour, theres a Reading one too, waiting to bid at £1.2- £1.5M so it's said. still they're forever getting associated with our lot.

I just hope Steve L sees how much he's worth to the team and not the bank balance.

West Ham are supposedly watching him too.

Archived