IGNORED

I've Just Had A Sag

BS3_RED

Because teams lying 3rd in the Championship often sell their leading scorers to League One relegation candidates. :rolleyes:

Which is what i said to him when i had stopped laughing.

They really are on another planet those sags.

Which is what i said to him when i had stopped laughing.

They really are on another planet those sags.

believe me were so down to earth its unbelievable..we got loads of time to turn it around,and its not like were being outplayed at all..just cant find the net..to your great joy i must add..oh and another win for you again,at least youre not going to get relagated this season chaps and lasses.

believe me were so down to earth its unbelievable..we got loads of time to turn it around,and its not like were being outplayed at all..just cant find the net..to your great joy i must add..oh and another win for you again,at least youre not going to get relagated this season chaps and lasses.

they are now saying on there forum that GJ is off to fulham, why are they so interested in us?!

A good team is a team that can win but play badly, A crap team is a team that can play well and still lose week in week out. Whenever you lot lose it's always because of the ref or because you haven't converted your chances. When will you lot stop blaming everything else and just realise your crap and your not a big club and don't have a divine right to be up near the top and even before the season started you were favorites to be near the bottom despite your fans thinking you could win back to back promotions.

When you all wake up and smell the coffee then you may actually make some progress.

A good team is a team that can win but play badly, A crap team is a team that can play well and still lose week in week out. Whenever you lot lose it's always because of the ref or because you haven't converted your chances. When will you lot stop blaming everything else and just realise your crap and your not a big club and don't have a divine right to be up near the top and even before the season started you were favorites to be near the bottom despite your fans thinking you could win back to back promotions.

When you all wake up and smell the coffee then you may actually make some progress.

i don't drink coffee so what can i do ?...

:noexpression: :disapointed2se::englandflag: don't drink cider either,prefer a good ale or lager,and at xmas have been known to have a wee dram of whisky..thanks but no thanks about joining you lot,i enjoy the banter and that,ll do me ta.
You really don't know what you are missing. IL keep my eye out for your lot and next season whilst your playing the likes of Macclesfield again I will make sure I send you postcards from Old Trafford, Anfield, St James, Emirates etc

Archived