IGNORED

Remember The Good Days Of Div One...

Ray White

remember all those bloody foreigners we had.

Soren Andersen

Vilmos Sebok

Ivan Tistimetanu

Clemens Zwinjenberg

Bo Andersen

Stig Johansen

Benny L

In fact Benny once moved for now Celtic defender Johan Majallby which is quite inpressive

and did u know that we once had the opportunity to sign EmersonThome for 50k bfor he went to sheff wed in the prem

god this club has made some cock ups

not to mention all the other Brits who we had that were of a reasonable standard.

Please feel free to add to this list of names if you can think of any other good playas we had in that time period.

I believe if we still had them now we would be in the first Division bcos they were quality but they didnt have time to adapt and were played out of position.

Lennartsson after leaving us took over at Viking FK AND SUBSEQUENTLY WON THEM THE LEAGUE.

I also belive that had we kept Davidson at the top we would also have moved forward quicker as lets be honest lansdown hasn't really got any cash!!!

It is Dawe and Gooch that have the money.

So feel free to take out your anger here and lookback on mistakes and add to my list of players...

But the only way is up so forget about the past and lets concentrate on promotion.

:@ :D:D:D

I also belive that had we kept Davidson at the top we would also have moved forward quicker as lets be honest lansdown hasn't really got any cash!!!

It is Dawe and Gooch that have the money.

According to the Rich List 2003, Steve Landsdown was worth £32m last year and Dawe £16m.There was no mention of Gooch.

I think you have got your facts wrong.

But the only way is up so forget about the past and lets concentrate on promotion.

Well Ray, you're definitely not one to let the facts get in the way of your argument.

However reading your last statement, I'm not sure what your argument is either!

What is your angle on this Ray? Gasheads? So what? You see their positions on the Board as some sinister Gas plot to destroy City? If so get a life. If not then there's nothing behind that asinine statement.

Sorry but you get moron of the day award for your brainless posting.

Perhaps he was a financial disaster but he had a hell of a lot more passion and enthusiasm for City. Lansdown and Laycock r both gasheads.
Are you for real??? :D

On transfer deadline day you were praising the board for making some excellent signings, now you are calling them gasheads :D

this is what he said

Can i please offer my congratulations to all at bristol city who made the transfers today possible. In particular Steve and his fellow board members.

For many years i have craved that extra bit of expierience in the squad to go the extra mile, which we now have and so i believe we are now equiped to gain promotion.

Thank once again for eventually realising what was needed and roll on divison one.

Now he is slating him! Unbelievable!

Lansdown and Laycock r both gasheads.
Don't talk s_hit, Lansdown was a season ticket holder for years before becoming involved with the running of the club.

Can't vouch for Lansdown though.

Davidson may have been passionate, but to sanction the purchase of three attackers and to not bring in a replacement was naive beyond doubt. This and some really shoddy foreign imports allied to the John Ward/Lennartson farce cost us Division 1 status and hell of a lot more money to boot.

Lansdown is a realist, but still has enough about him to bring in a much loved player in the form of Scott Murray.

As a club we could not go on living in the unreal and unsustainable world that Davidson dived headlong into.

Stop moaning and back 'em.

Christ, some people. :D

Lansdown and Laycock r both gasheads.
What can you say to that???

Yes, Laycock and Lansdown are both passionate rovers fans who invest their hard earned cash into City because their secretly destroying the club from the inside. Well Done, you've sussed well before anyone else.

What an utter fool you are, the chairman and the current board have made huge strides getting this club back on it's feet, not disrespecting Scott D here but unfortunately for him he was too emotionally involved with the club and started to go well off the rails towards the end i.e Sunderland at home.

Saw the title and thought we were going to really remember the good old days of Div One

Ray Cashley

Don Gillies

Gerry Sweeney

Geoff Merrick

Jimmy Mann

Gerry Gow

Trevor Tainton

Clive Whitehead

Tom Ritchie

Paul Cheesley

Chris Garland

No? Oh well.