IGNORED

The Pleasure And Pain Theory

Barrs Court Red

Pleasure - City Scoring a last minute goal

Pain - For the girl infront who met the business end of my elbow as we all jumped around.

Sorry about that, I feel rather guilty.

I still have visions of Tompo and Hornbeamred going flying when we scored against QPR a few years ago.

Anyone else hurt themselves/others when City have scored?

My wife reckons that I whacked her in the head with my elbow after Goodfellow's goal against Hartlepool in the play-off semi-final. I still don't remember.

And not pain, but I remember hugging some random bloke after Nobles' second goal against Rotherham last season. When I thought about it later, that was embarrassing.

My wife reckons that I whacked her in the head with my elbow after Goodfellow's goal against Hartlepool in the play-off semi-final. I still don't remember.

And not pain, but I remember hugging some random bloke after Nobles' second goal against Rotherham last season. When I thought about it later, that was embarrassing.

I would happily take a flurry of punch and kicks if it meant we got promoted

Pain - having my pocket picked and wallet stolen at Swindon a few years ago by a City fan who hugged me when City scored.......

Pleasure - also at Swindon some years ago City scored and the babe on my right jumped up in delight, lifted her City shirt over head and showed me her rather impressive breasts held up by a lacy bra.She then hugged me and gave me a smackeroonie on the lips. Wow!

Shame that I checked my pockets right away. :noexpression:

Morning all - first post on here, seems to be the place to be nowadays.

Gave the woman behind me a full fist in the face at Anfield after THAT goal - thought her husband was going to lamp me back, but after I apolgised we had the biggest man hug I've ever experienced. Felt wrong, but oh so right at the same time!

Qpr away, few years ago Lee Miller scored to make it 1-1 jumped up on the persons in fromt of me seat!! It gave way, ripped my jeans and cut my leg!!!! But the poor bloke in font of me couldnt sit down for the rest of the game!!!

plymouth away, quite a few years ago now, on the tuesday night when peacock scored that last second goal.

we all went balistic! loads of trouble after the game and all that. but got back in the car and thought blimey my shins hurt.

had a look and they were bleeding to bits where i'd wacked um on the seats in front. didnt feel it at the time. but it was bloody worth it!

Blimey! Does this prove that seats are dangerous? In all the years of jumping around the East End terrace (and how far did we jump when Fear scored that goal against Leeds in 1974?) I can't recall getting injured.

Pain - falling down a hole at Wycombe back in 99 when we won 2-1 didnt know whether to laugh or cry!!

Pleasure - I remember when we beat the gas back in 2000 I think it was and we won 3-2(may have not been the correct score) but we were all stood on our chairs in the Ayteo singing our hearts out. Was a televised Friday night game I think lost my voice for a day or two(to the releif of the other half!!).

Morning all - first post on here, seems to be the place to be nowadays.

Gave the woman behind me a full fist in the face at Anfield after THAT goal - thought her husband was going to lamp me back, but after I apolgised we had the biggest man hug I've ever experienced. Felt wrong, but oh so right at the same time!

I can't top that, but I was at Anfield, standing on my seat, which was situated against a wall, bouncing up and down when Tinnion suddenly scored and an overzealous movement sent one leg straight through the back of the seat to lay trapped for the next five minutes as I frantically tried to free myself. My mate Roger would have helped, but he was too busy pissing himself silly at my miisfortune to be of any assistance.

Archived