IGNORED

Carey Out Of West Brom Game

Gaffer

Firstly, can i say Merry Christmas to my fellow City Fans! I hope Gary Johnson brings you everything you wish for! :xmas:

As the title of the topic suggest, unfortunately Louis has been ruled out of the boxing day trip to the midlands with an Achillies complaint. He spent part of today at hospital, where the medics have ruled him out for the next few days. He is desperate to play and should be ok for Burnley, but this could be crucial to us.

I think Louis is our most influential player (even more so than Elliott), and will probably see us bring McAllister back into the side with Fonts moving along side McCombe. I personally see this as a huge loss and one that seriously effects our chances of getting a result. What you you lot reckon?

Oh, and before the :source: emotion comes out, it's from the horses mouth!!

Will be a HUGE loss to us. Was bad enough when he went off at Ipswich and believe without him we look lacking at the back. He definitely leads the back well. At least Fontaine isnt out until Saturday so just hope hes fit in time. Lets hope Mccombe doesnt have a mare because West Brom have so much quality upfront theyre going to run us ragged for 90 minutes!!

Firstly, can i say Merry Christmas to my fellow City Fans! I hope Gary Johnson brings you everything you wish for! :xmas:

As the title of the topic suggest, unfortunately Louis has been ruled out of the boxing day trip to the midlands with an Achillies complaint. He spent part of today at hospital, where the medics have ruled him out for the next few days. He is desperate to play and should be ok for Burnley, but this could be crucial to us.

I think Louis is our most influential player (even more so than Elliott), and will probably see us bring McAllister back into the side with Fonts moving along side McCombe. I personally see this as a huge loss and one that seriously effects our chances of getting a result. What you you lot reckon?

Oh, and before the :source: emotion comes out, it's from the horses mouth!!

I don't believe you! stop talking rubbish!

:innocent06:

Archived