IGNORED

Where Are All The Wilson Head Hunters Now?

cidernuta

for the past few games a lot of city fans have been calling for DW'S head and i can honestly say i have stuck by him.Now where are all of you now when everytin is goin well?

well done you reds

go back to the gas Holloway where you belong

*sigh*

Personally i wanted to wait until the end of the season to decide his future, but One game doesnt let him off having no passion, poor tatics, abysmal team selections and being stubborn about everything. Good win, no question, but one game doesnt let him off for a whole season of this.

"Everythin is going well". One result does not make a season. If City lose the rest of their matches this season the QPR result means naff-all. Everything is NOT going well. Its a good result but that's it. Where it counts is at the end of the season. City ought to go up with what they have here and what Wilson has been given but if he fails, then its seen as a failure of a season.

If so, time to try another leader who ought to get City up. If Wilson cannot achieve it after 4 years then he's never going to do it, is he?

Personally i wanted to wait until the end of the season to decide his future, but One game doesnt let him off having no passion, poor tatics, abysmal team selections and being stubborn about everything. Good win, no question, but one game doesnt let him off for a whole season of this.
Wise words LFC.

One good game out of 8 :D

At least against QPR Wilson didn't play anyone out of position... and the good news is that he's certain to play the same team against Swindon. Wilson's failings might yet be our redemption, god help us if we do up.

NO CONSISTENCY TO KEEP A MANAGER!All the good teams have had their managers for ages for example............ amn utd when things started gooin bad for sir alex in the beginning they didnt throw him out now look at him he is a knight and how long has he been there for?over a decade now.I think the mistake was when we let John Ward leave, personally :@

Guest Spunkwood
*sigh*

agree good post :D

Guest rednorthampton
*sigh*

umm let me see......most of the season we have in the top three positions........we had a spate of a million wins on the trott...and now you want the manager sacked............nope, doesnt make any sense at all ! :D

Guest rednorthampton
Thanks for backin me up on this one rednorthampton!thinking i was the only sane person on this forum
Your welcome mate !

All I know is everyone on this board wants city to go up.

But I dont think 4 times of trying to get promotion is a very bad thing.

Lets face it last year we were a little lucky considering we beat Cardiff home & away in the league. You would never have thought that they would beat us in the playoff !

At least I was suprised. :D

But here we are again. Some teams dont above half way in the league.

So for a manager to year in & year out get us in the frame he aint doing to bad.

Everyones entitled to an opinion though.

But we fans on this board are just that fans and not experts ! IMO

• Admin

Just to be outspoken, I don't care if we get promoted*, I STILL want Wilson out. I'm fed up of turning up at a game, seeing the line-up and thinking "wtf?!" only to be proved right after the 90 minutes! :P

*obviously I do want to get "promoted", what I really mean is I'd still get rid even WHEN we go up :D

Disclaimer: that is unless Wilson learns over the Summer to pick teams based on playing the best players in each position at that particular time rather than his current tactic of fitting his favourite 11 players into any particular formation.

Just to be outspoken, I don't care if we get promoted*, I STILL want Wilson out. I'm fed up of turning up at a game, seeing the line-up and thinking "wtf?!" only to be proved right after the 90 minutes! :P

*obviously I do want to get "promoted", what I really mean is I'd still get rid even WHEN we go up :D

Disclaimer: that is unless Wilson learns over the Summer to pick teams based on playing the best players in each position at that particular time rather than his current tactic of fitting his favourite 11 players into any particular formation.

Spot On Madger

*sigh*

Spot on LFC.

1 swallow does not a season make.

However had he lost Saturday.........what would people have said with all the Gas connections? :D:D

From my point of view I'd like to say that I'm not a Wilson lover or hater; rather I'm a City lover who gets frustrated when the current manager mucks things up for them through daft tactical ideas, lack of motivational skills or any one of a number of other reasons.

Glad he did the right thing on Saturday but it doesn't alter my stance regarding his position. He's only got my backing if he does a good job. He gets paid enough for it.

i cannot believe some of the ######s who come on here.

Joint second - been sniffing around the top 3 for the last 4 months and every opportunity to hit top spot and we still hear 'its been a poor season' Strewth there really is no pleasing some people....

We always play better against the good teams - look who we have on the run in,and we have already beaten Brighton/Plymouth/Swindon this season....a great chance for auto spot.

Few good signings to add strength and competition - think DW has got it just about right.

So where were all the Wilson Lovers during the rough patch?

They seem to come out of the closet when we do well but promptly bugger off when the bad times arrive, only to promptly post 'where are the haters today' when we win.

Kettle, Black, Pot :D

Tom - fair comment in reply to this thread as i don't really agree with the tone of it, but some of us Wilson "Supporters" have been here throughout and will continue to be whilst he is at BCFC as manager :D

umm let me see......most of the season we have in the top three positions........we had a spate of a million wins on the trott...and now you want the manager sacked............nope, doesnt make any sense at all ! :D
I dont think we have been. Up untill the run started just before xmas, we were mid table and looking like staying there. Now i have no problem with people voicing there views but please do it on the TRUE FACTS.

So where were all the Wilson Lovers during the rough patch?

They seem to come out of the closet when we do well but promptly bugger off when the bad times arrive, only to promptly post 'where are the haters today' when we win.

Kettle, Black, Pot  :D

well i have always voiced my opinion in a positive way towards DW even when people were slagging him off so us DW supporters dont jst appear and dissapear when ever mate.

well i have always voiced my opinion in a positive way towards DW even when people were slagging him off so us DW supporters dont jst appear and dissapear when ever mate.

To be fair you can't really make that statement surely?

You have only made 16 posts; probably 4/5 in this one thread.

The other dozen or so I have just read are on different subjects altogether.

So we have no proof that you don't appear and disappear as you have only just appeared on this subject; if you get my drift? :D:D

I couldn't agree more with this post.

Next time you buy me a play-off ticket I'll buy you a pint for this post alone.

Actually, don't I owe you a pint for last time? :D

January we went into the top 3. We Have spent almost £1 Million on our squad and Wilson STILL hasnt bought that finisher we desperatley need. I Never mentioned i wanted him sacked my words we're...

Personally i wanted to wait until the end of the season to decide his future

I Think a few people will Agree with me on that point. At the end of the day, if Wilson would of done what is right through out the season(Drop Joe Burnell 6 games earlier, Move Wilkshire into the center, Drop Peacock when he was odviously tired ect.) We would be, no question, Top, by a good margin. We won 11 games on the trot not a million you gorm. Even on that run, we looked shakey and didnt play good football, just winning by the 1 goal.

I DONT WANT HIM SACKED! but if we are still playing Stockport, Colchester, Luton and Wrexham next year his future is decided in my eyes as he has had 4 seasons to get us up and has failed.

Archived