IGNORED

City Fan Banned & Jailed After Assault

CityBS15

another point like someone else said however bad the incident if this had happened anywhere than at a football match the idiot wouldnt have been jailed , just goes to show in this nanny state we live in at the mo if you fart within 5 miles of a football stadium u are scum nowadays, unless u are one of these car thieves which seem to get away scott free who roam around ashton gate every home match , oh i forgot its targets and profits the police pride thereself on now not policing, sorry to go on rant over up the city

Writing as a BCFC supporter, that had my car broken into and car stereo pinched in BS3 while watching our team, I wholeheartedly agree with 0738parkway. The majority of Police see football supporters as 'scum' - of this fact I am in no doubt.

Sorry but i find bristol boys remarks and comments very positive and on the mark as to yours which are rather negative and dismissive , as to the remark about the east end , i think he is totally correct in what he says if there was an incident like that in the east end there would be negative press about the east end and as the poster said what about the trouble in the williams against coventry last year or shall we forget that aswell, don't worry i sit in the dolman so I'm not defending the east end as an eastender, another point like someone else said however bad the incident if this had happened anywhere than at a football match the idiot wouldnt have been jailed , just goes to show in this nanny state we live in at the mo if you fart within 5 miles of a football stadium u are scum nowadays, unless u are one of these car thieves which seem to get away scott free who roam around ashton gate every home match , oh i forgot its targets and profits the police pride thereself on now not policing, sorry to go on rant over up the city

"Fart within 5 miles of a football stadium"....well that made me chuckle mucker!!!!!!

Thanks 0738parkway.

Nothing to do with fishing. If it was in the east end it would be "City Thugs at it again, close the stand down" But as it isnt then the same stand it doesnt get the same press.

But there are only 250 people in the EE, and probably 3,000 in the Williams. Obviously the law of averages dictates that there will be more incidents in the Williams.

BBC NEWS

Football fan banned after assault

A six-year football banning order has been issued against a 40-year-old Bristol City fan jailed for assaulting another supporter.

Would have thought a lifetime alcohol/drugs ban would have been more appropriate.

Perhaps a collar round the testicles that senses alcohol/drugs in the blood and tightens automatically.

Then if he starts singing up the city in soprano we will all know what he's been up to.

I don't see this incident as football related just another drunken thug of which there are many.

Would have thought a lifetime alcohol/drugs ban would have been more appropriate.

Perhaps a collar round the testicles that senses alcohol/drugs in the blood and tightens automatically.

Then if he starts singing up the city in soprano we will all know what he's been up to.

I don't see this incident as football related just another drunken thug of which there are many.

Solar eclipse,

went into your web link. (boink)

What the hell is it, can't seem to tell what it is??

I seen the whole thing, if it's the bloke I'm thinking of, but this bloke only looked in his 20s, from exactly 10 rows back...

What I seen, was some skinny looking chav with a bald head walking towards the middle of the Williams Stand, along Block D, Row A, by seats 22 to 25, and he started having a go at an OAP about almost getting tripped up or something, as he was walking by, then this "40" year old, (if it was him), started having a right go at the OAP, followed by attacking him and going mental, before someone else interveined, and shoved the idiot right on his skinny little ass, before he got back up again, and got dragged towards some stewards, who eventually sorted him out!

It probably was this bloke, as it was the Charlton game when it happened...

Can anyone confirm the above?

By how I seen events, that's pretty much what happened!

Writing as a BCFC supporter, that had my car broken into and car stereo pinched in BS3 while watching our team, I wholeheartedly agree with 0738parkway. The majority of Police see football supporters as 'scum' - of this fact I am in no doubt.

I know the feeling as well unfortunately... :disapointed2se:

Just out of curiosity, how do the match bans work? If i was banned from attending football tomorrow for 6 years, whats to stop me walking into ashton gate and paying on the day? :noexpression:

CCTV watchers who will have a number of photos and radio contact to stewards, plus the fact that you could be banged up for 6 months by a mere magistrate if caught.

Just out of curiosity, how do the match bans work? If i was banned from attending football tomorrow for 6 years, whats to stop me walking into ashton gate and paying on the day? :noexpression:

cctv stops you u might get away with it on a few occasions but take it from me you will get spotted sooner rather than later

Archived