So, click, click, click, clickin',

Lay a little egg for me.

A CLICK A DAY KEEPS STARVATION AWAY!!! :yawn:

150,418 today.

I'm sure with all these clicks

World sarvation we would fix

just one click it takes no time

try your best to better this rhyme

CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

one CLICK from the Bristol City

two CLICKS from the boys in Red

three CLICKS from the lads(& lasses) down Ashton Gate

keep CLICKIN' til they're FED my friends

KEEP CLICKIN' TIL THEY'RE FED!!!

Click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK Click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK Click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK Click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK Click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK Click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK Click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK Click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK Click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK Click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK Click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK Click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK Click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK Click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK Click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK Click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK Click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK Click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK click CLICK ............ KEEP ON CLICKIN' !!!

Just a little BUMP!

A reminder that anyone can request a daily email from any of these fantastic charity sites simply by signing up - no excuses for missing a daily CLICK when going through your email each day!

We have nothing to lose and others have everything to gain. Click!

Funny How...

Its become a habit each time I visit OTIB to spend a few seconds to 'CLICK' on the hunger site & give it half a dozen clicks ... I can think of worse habits to have (got a few of them too.. ;) - but this is a feel good habit that I'm pleased to have picked up)

Get the CLICK habit... you know it makes sense! :yes:

(anyone else routinely 'clicking' when on otib..? )

I'm with you all the way whistle happy. Lets get Clicking!!!!!!!

So tell me whistle happy, as it seems to be only you and i that care about saving starving families (Click, Click, click) do you do any other charitable things? (Click, Click)

DO YOU NOT CARE YOU LOT??????? GET F*CKI*G CLICKING!!! PEOPLE ARE STARVING. IT COSTS NOTHING TO CLICK!

So sorry. I don't know what came over me. I got all Bob Geldoff there for a moment.

I'm with you all the way whistle happy. Lets get Clicking!!!!!!!

So tell me whistle happy, as it seems to be only you and i that care about saving starving families (Click, Click, click) do you do any other charitable things? (Click, Click)

DO YOU NOT CARE YOU LOT??????? GET F*CKI*G CLICKING!!! PEOPLE ARE STARVING. IT COSTS NOTHING TO CLICK!

So sorry. I don't know what came over me. I got all Bob Geldoff there for a moment.

poptastically on bcfc 3660 fm.... its all for charity mate... you aint seen nothin' yet!

<<< CLICK HERE

...and if that brought a smile to yer faces ... then do your bit for Charity.. & CLICK on the links below

CLICK CLICK

Nice to see you doing your bit for Chaaaridy, mate!!!

Its christmas time theres, no need to be afraid. At Christmas time we let in light and we banish shade.

Clickity click!!!

Do something Great today. Feed a hungry person. Whistlehappy and i are pro's at it. Just ask if you don't know!!!

Do the World a good turn...

& reward yourself with a 'porktastic' laugh... Smashie & Nicey click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mzPeHNT7zs

BUT don't forget to CLICK! the Chaaaridy links too...

(special thanks to my mate on BCFC3660 fm for the word Chaaaridy ... great word mate, Chaaaridy!! time for a bit of BT Overdrive I think mate .... you aint seen nothing yet!)

don't just clunk.......... - CLICK!

YOU can help to feed the hungry & the starving... YOU can help provide health care... YOU can help to save the rainforest's...

YOU can help do all this & more... Together WE can feed the people & try to save the planet!

BUT DO YOU GIVE A FL!CK? course you do ..

SO GIVE A CLICK TODAY! ... & tomorrow, & everyday

I know, I know. This bloody thread has been catapulted to the top of the forum again. Who keeps adding those bloody replies to this boring thread? As you sit there in your warm office or at home on your PC sipping your hot mugs of tea and eating your plate full of cheese on toast stop and look around, how bloody lucky are you? You have a PC, electric and most of all food. It breaks my heart to imaging how i would feel if all of a sudden I'm was put into a situation were i was living in extreme poverty with my wife and 3 children. Worried out of my mind as i cant afford to feed my starving dirty children, ripped tattered clothes. The problem isnt them it is us. Out of sight out of mind. If you cant afford to give to charity then that really isnt a problem as you can do your bit to help a father and a mother feed there children. It wont cost a single penny just a few seconds of your time. It will make you feel a little bit better about yourself. Honest.

http://www.thehungersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=1

I'm trying to think of a nice way of saying it, without making myself look like a truly horrible person and there's no way.

You're feeding people who'll go on to breed more starving people.

Until the governments get sorted out, you're actually making the problem worse.

Whistlehappy are you trying to tell me that by simply using my mouse and putting the arrow on the link below and clicking on it i can really help feed a starving person?

I'm sorry whistlehappy I'm not a mug you know. Nothing is that easy, there has to be a catch!

Whistlehappy are you trying to tell me that by simply using my mouse and putting the arrow on the link below and clicking on it i can really help feed a starving person?

I'm sorry whistlehappy I'm not a mug you know. Nothing is that easy, there has to be a catch!

:ranting: You've sussed me out bcfc3660... OK, every 1st click sets up a direct debit on the clickers bank account & each month a stealth debit takes a couple of quid out of each account and transfers it to the Whistlehappy retirement fund account..

Same goes for each subsequent click - a quid disappears from your account & straight into mine, wow you should see the lavish banquets we have at Whistlehappy Towers nowadays...

-but damn you BCFC3660 you've rumbled me now :punish: the good times at WH Towers will now cease because of you!,

..I suppose I'll just have to rejoin the masses again & go food shopping at Tesco's.. :gaah: -it such a frightful chore you know!...

Gawd it would be nice if we didnt have to trudge around bloody supermarkets just to find food wouldnt it?... do you know some people in some parts of the world don't have to worry about which till has the shortest sodding queue etc... they just sit there doing nowt & wait for mugs like us to click our mouse's & cups of food are just handed to 'em on a plate... the lucky blighters!!

(hmm., I've got nowt else to do with me time now - think I'll amuse meself by CLICKING a few charity sites just for fun!)

Archived