IGNORED

Feed A Hungry Person

Bcfc3660

Yes Whistlehappy you keep clicking on the big orange button my Tesco trudging friend. If only i knew that every time i clicked on that dam link i would be directly giving you £1 from my barron account directly to your high interest ISA account. I feel such a fool. Well i shall continue to donate 1.1 cups of food with every click untill my lottery ticket comes up. You do know that you have to be in it to win it? Well i shall just donate a few more quid to you, thats if you don't mind, Sir.

Your opinion has been noted and i thankyou for that. If your not going to press the orange button then be gone! I do Pay £15 for the education of a child in Rowanda. The £15 per month goes towards her (7year old girl)Education. Any monies left over goes towards important things in her village ie a well. Action Aid if you do want to try and make a diffrence.

Your opinion has been noted and i thankyou for that. If your not going to press the orange button then be gone! I do Pay £15 for the education of a child in Rowanda. The £15 per month goes towards her (7year old girl)Education. Any monies left over goes towards important things in her village ie a well. Action Aid if you do want to try and make a diffrence.

An admirable and altruistic thing to do, sure. But, long term, surely your time/money would be better spent trying to do something about third world debt or the unfair barriers to trade that prevent such countries from becoming any sort of economic force?

An admirable and altruistic thing to do, sure. But, long term, surely your time/money would be better spent trying to do something about third world debt or the unfair barriers to trade that prevent such countries from becoming any sort of economic force?

...agree its a big issue one among many, but ones that only politicians, Governments & huge multi-national corporations can do something about ('the people' can only do so much in this regard)

...(this is controversial too - but I think much more needs to be done around the issue (as mentioned above) of birth control, family planning education & facilitating too.) Plus more support to reclaim barren land & make it fertile, able to grow sustainable crops etc.. help them to help themselves tools, water boreholes etc.. but again Governments & other International organisations & agencies are the people to do this.

Meanwhile, if you or I was walking past a starving, pleading, helpless mother or father cradling a dying child what should we do?.... offer them a crust of bread or tell them..

'Sorry, I must be cruel to be kind, I'd be doing you no favours by feeding you today... but don't worry, with a bit of luck a politician will be along sooner or later with longterm political remedies, you just hang on in there til someone or something turns up.. chin up, it'll be OK, - oneday.' ?

Or we could do what little we can do right now, today & everyday, ****il the 'powers that be' eventually do the right thing), everyone of us can be the sender of a Cup Of Food by CLICKING a few mouse clicks on our pc's..

Think til a better option turns up, I cant just walk past that starving kid & its family without offering them that crust, so my 'virtual crust' in this case takes the form of a simple CLICK OF MY MOUSE!

I'll keep clicking - anyone else??

...agree its a big issue one among many, but ones that only politicians, Governments & huge multi-national corporations can do something about ('the people' can only do so much in this regard)

...(this is controversial too - but I think much more needs to be done around the issue (as mentioned above) of birth control, family planning education & facilitating too.) Plus more support to reclaim barren land & make it fertile, able to grow sustainable crops etc.. help them to help themselves tools, water boreholes etc.. but again Governments & other International organisations & agencies are the people to do this.

Meanwhile, if you or I was walking past a starving, pleading, helpless mother or father cradling a dying child what should we do?.... offer them a crust of bread or tell them..

'Sorry, I must be cruel to be kind, I'd be doing you no favours by feeding you today... but don't worry, with a bit of luck a politician will be along sooner or later with longterm political remedies, you just hang on in there til someone or something turns up.. chin up, it'll be OK, - oneday.' ?

Or we could do what little we can do right now, today & everyday, ****il the 'powers that be' eventually do the right thing), everyone of us can be the sender of a Cup Of Food by CLICKING a few mouse clicks on our pc's..

Think til a better option turns up, I cant just walk past that starving kid & its family without offering them that crust, so my 'virtual crust' in this case takes the form of a simple CLICK OF MY MOUSE!

I'll keep clicking - anyone else??

Yup, i do :)

Archived