IGNORED

Scary News Today

Red Robin

I was told several times about the Basso rumour, but neither person even mentioned a fee. In fact, I was told that Boro had been watching him. I would consider this to be much more believeable, as I'm sure every Premiership club has a team of scouts who look at potential players and Basso is a decent keeper, so therefore likely to catch the eye. However, don't think there is any likelihood of him going. I think the major problem is as soon as an opposition club even looks at one of our players it automatically means they are leaving/an offer is imminent which quite frankly is well and truly ridiculous.

Shouldn`t take transfer rumours about our players too seriously unless they`re confirmed by Bristol City. Pinch of salt :city:

I don't care if another club offer all the tea in China for Marvin Elliott, because he's irreplaceable. I'm sure that Gary and Steve L feel the same way.

The rumour about a bid coming in for him isn't true. Gary Johnson has confirmed we have had no bids for any of our first team regulars.

With that in mind, why is anyone posting "if this is true", when the manager has already said it isn't?

Have you been brainwashed into believing that everything GJ says has to be true. I respect the man as much as anybody else but he will tell the media, and all his little desciples, EXACTLY what he wants them to hear. Remember how he was going to show his arse in Burton,s and then tried to deny saying it?

Have you been brainwashed into believing that everything GJ says has to be true. I respect the man as much as anybody else but he will tell the media, and all his little desciples, EXACTLY what he wants them to hear. Remember how he was going to show his arse in Burton,s and then tried to deny saying it?

Ah right, so you are calling him a liar.

He has said we have recieved no bids for any of our first team players. That is good enough for me, because I trust him.

The Burton's window thing was a joke and a bit of dressing room banter. To compare it with his statement about transfers is a bit ridiculous, frankly.

Archived