IGNORED

Chris Kamara

BITW

I couldn't agree more. I watch alot of football on Sky including the Championship and Div One and he's always on, but adding nothing of interest and stating the obvious. He's got a very 'no it all' manner and his voice is aggravating to say the least.

But let's face it Sky seem to like employing useless co-commentators. Jamie Redknapp, Alan McInally, Birtles. The list goes on.

I think Jamie redknapp Is ok. The lad has a very good knowledge of football like his dad.

Shush now youngsters. Sit at uncles feet and let him tell you of the 'Stelling'.

Far above the smugness of saturday night Gary Crisps, beyond the dullness of Polar Bear Matt Smith on the Championship who stretches each sentence before he gets...to the end of it.

Why the big paws?

The Stelling is a monkeyhanger. He was at the Gate for the play off game. Mrs M keeps regular tabs on him on Gillette Soccer Saturday and he never has a bad word to say about us. Unlike Dollop the talking mules mob who if he said 'couldn't beat 8 man Luton' once last saturday....

Look if it will play here is the Stelling proving why he is dyed head and shoulders above anything presently on British television regarding football.

That glorious day in May last year:

The Stelling is a legend. I think he might be some sort of android though, he doesn't need to pause for breath. On the

subject of Sky pundits, anyone know why Richard Keys has shaved/waxed the backs of his hands?

Guest MaloneFM
The Stelling is a legend. I think he might be some sort of android though, he doesn't need to pause for breath. On the

subject of Sky pundits, anyone know why Richard Keys has shaved/waxed the backs of his hands?

Point of order Colbers. I am a legend and Stelling learnt it all at his uncles knee. As for hairy old Keys he is like that all over. Probably had it waxed because of the fire risk.

Point of order Colbers. I am a legend and Stelling learnt it all at his uncles knee. As for hairy old Keys he is like that all over. Probably had it waxed because of the fire risk.

Hair probably being woven now as a range of jumpers in some Chinese sweatshop . In M & S by easter . :disapointed2se:

Guest MaloneFM
I was just thinking the same thing, and about to post "Unbelievable" myself! :disapointed2se:

I've got to laugh though!

Great minds young man and all that.

Pm me about a job and you can join the list of non paid scum below.

Archived