IGNORED

Middlesborough Tickets

BCFC DREAMER

booked them nearly a fortnight ago online. Got book ref and everything. For home delivery. Haven't received them yet.. Wondered if anyone else was having the same issue. Also, if in the worst case scenario they don't arrive, anyone know the procedure?

Cheers

i ordered mine online mate they only took a couple of days to come i would ring them up mate could have got lost in the post :phone:

booked them nearly a fortnight ago online. Got book ref and everything. For home delivery. Haven't received them yet.. Wondered if anyone else was having the same issue. Also, if in the worst case scenario they don't arrive, anyone know the procedure?

Cheers

Ring the club asap.

I got mine through the website but didn't get any reference and was about to ring when they showed up.

the website did crash on some days, I can only assume anyone using it at the time would not have been sent anything, but been unaware of it.

give 'em a call.

Cheers

MATCH OF THE DAY BBC 1

SORRY WORRYING I KNOW , RING THE CLUB NOW.

Just got off the phone to the ticket office.

They said over the christmas period they couldnt send out tickets til 4th Jan so there was a note somewhere on the online booking service saying it was collection only for this game. I beleive i booked on 24th Dec so its fair enough. However they let me choose delivery and STILL CHARGED ME £1. Its not refundable because there was some note apparently. They didnt disable the delivery service. Its only £1 but its the principle. I am pretty unhappy with that explanation, they knew full well I wouldnt get my tickets delivered yet i have to call them and pay premium rates (as I'm sure many others in my position will). Rant over

Archived