IGNORED

Players Posting On This Forum

garlicbread

As most of the team are now socially networking online, surely its a given that they would look at this site to see what fans think / boost their ego's etc

I would suggest that a few post on here as well to mix it up a bit (I remember Southgate used to use the boro forum as 'Lord of Nidd')

Do we know who's who?

The whole thing about me Lee Johnson getting loads of criticism on here has gone on for too long. My teammates other players have bad games from time to time but they never seem to get the backlash that I do Lee does, week in week out. I also get fed up reading that Dad the manager is never going to sub or drop me Lee just because I'm he's Dad's the manager's son - that's just not true it's because if he does leave me out then I won't wash his car or do his paper round for him on Monday mornings so he an have a lie in.

As for players coming onto this MB I can say with certainty that we they don't. Even if we they did, we they would only read what was being written about us them, we they certainly wouldn't post ourthemselves in case we they gave the game away. Although I can't believe we they would as champiosnhip footballers are a bit to smart to get caught out like that!

Young Lee

P.S Apologies for the typing, but I've got to stand on a box to reach the keyboard.

Archived