IGNORED

Nick Carle

BITW

Would love to see that. Apart from when new signings came in...

1 Artus

2 Basso

3 Betsy

4 Brooker

5 Byfield

6 Carey

7 Carle

8 Elliott

9 Fontaine

10 Henderson

11 Jevons

12 Johnson

13 Keogh

14 McAllister

15 McCombe

16 McIndoe

17 Murray

18 Myrie-Williams

19 Noble

20 Orr

21 Plummer

22 Ribeiro

23 Russell

24 Showunmi

25 Skuse

26 Slocombe

27 Sproule

28 Trundle

29 Vasko

30 Walker

31 Weale

32 Wilson B.

33 Wilson J.

It worked ok for ardilles simply because they didn't have their names on their shirt.

Imagine the moans when someone has bought their kid a shirt with a favourite players name and number on it only for the clubs to sign someone days later.

Guest zider_head
Well if its not #10 it'll certainly set the rumours into overdrive that someone else would be coming in :innocent06:

Okay Tom, this no leads me to believe you know something with your close links, anychance of a few clues ?

I really hope its a certain Mr Riordan

It worked ok for ardilles simply because they didn't have their names on their shirt.

Imagine the moans when someone has bought their kid a shirt with a favourite players name and number on it only for the clubs to sign someone days later.

Shirt numbers funny???? I suddenly feel very old.. Anyway in the 74 World Cup final the Dutch keeper wore............... number 2 :rofl2br:

:shutup:

i heard that if elliot is going to go to pompey we would only let I'm go for straight swap for david nugent n also heard zamora a free from west ham because hes been released dnt rckon nugent true but zamora might be though :winner_third_h4h::innocent06:

It begins with B, the word I am looking for...oh wait...it's BOLLOX ;)

Archived