IGNORED

Evil Tories

Nibor

Nice Photoshop jobby there.

Thanks, the Cockney blokey in the video I gave a link to was rather extreme but spot on. Especially with regard to all three main political parties having been hijacked by Oxford University educated Toffs. Leaves us no choice but for a full scale revolution in order to make real change. :innocent06:

Toffs Out !!!! :clapping:

He just comes across as an idiot with nothing to say

"They stole our pubs" I couldn't stop laughing

You what? Nothing to say? He had plenty to say especially with regard to the 3 main political parties in this country being run by elitist Toffs from Oxford University. No wonder ordinary people are showing an increasing lack of interest in voting. Maybe you should watch the video again....

http://www.friction.tv/debate.php?debateno=1228

"Toffs Out !!!" - love it - my kind of politics. :clapping:

Hardly a suprise that one of the worlds top universities spawns a large amount of people involved in politics, not to mention the higher jobs in business.

As I said, he has nothing to say.

Tony Blair and Margaret Thatcher attended Oxford University as well - get the bloody place closed down before they produce even more idiots to bring our country down. :icecream:

Aren't you a snob for your attitude to people who have more wealth and go to better universities, thus making you as bad, or worse as the people you are complaining about.

The word hypocrite springs to mind.

I expect a long ramble of a reply to my post of which will have nothing to do with what I said or I'll be accused of being police.

Tony Blair and Margaret Thatcher attended Oxford University as well - get the bloody place closed down before they produce even more idiots to bring our country down. :icecream:

Some of our top generals, air marshalls, and admirals have attended Oxford. scientists, captains of industry, and doubtless union leaders too. :innocent06:

Some of our top generals, air marshalls, and admirals have attended Oxford. scientists, captains of industry, and doubtless union leaders too. :innocent06:

I don't care much for Oxford University and its PPPE course that's tailor made for the Toff elite to gain power in order to subjugate, coerce and control us.

The anti-toff and anti-royalist attitude of the great man that came out of Cambridge University some 370 years ago is of much more interest to me. :whistle2::icecream: Now who might that be? :superman:

Pour yerselves a beer... sit quietly ... click the link, turn the lights off ... & listen - this song surely reaches something or touches a nerve within us all.

As soon as you're born they make you feel small

By giving you no time instead of it all

Till the pain is so big you feel nothing at all

A working class hero is something to be

They hurt you at home and they hit you at school

They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool

Till you're so ###### crazy you can't follow their rules

When they've tortured and scared you for twenty odd years

Then they expect you to pick a career