IGNORED

Lee Johnson

harrisonBCFC

COME ON LETS GET RIGHT BEHIND HIM ON SATERDAY.

ONE LEE JOHNSON.

PLEASE PLEASE don't MOAN AT HIM.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSABLE CHEERING FOR HIM.

EAST END, I THINK IF START OFF THERES ONLY 1 LEE JOHNSON IT WILL CATCH ON.

:innocent06:

COME ON YOU REDS

:englandsmile4wf:

Why are you shouting?

Someone please have a word with the moron who sits in the Williams D or E block and constantly calls Johnson a ****. Not big and certainly not clever, especially when your young son is next to you. Hope you read this forum you lowlife.

If it bothers you enough to post it on here why don't you 'have a word'?

What do you suggest we say to other people when they're voicing their opinion? I couldn't give a rat ass what other poeple shout, what it got to do with me?

Some fans would say that Lee Johnson takes more stick than other players because he deserves it more.Certainly he does seem to give the ball away more than anyone else and yet he never gets 'rested' and is rarely subbed.

I would like to see the Opto-thingy stats to whether its true or not.

Certainly he does seem to give the ball away more than anyone else and yet he never gets 'rested' and is rarely subbed.

I would like to see the Opto-thingy stats to whether its true or not.

I agree, also as soon as he behind the play he really struggles to get back in to make another challenge so effectively he's taken out the game, I suppose that would be due his ickle legs...aww :noexpression:

When at a game I see no point in slating a player as it will only make them play worse, although I do wonder why he always seem to play every minute of every game.

Because the best manager that we've had in a very long time thinks he should.

That's good enough for me!

Good for you.

I wonder if you'd think the same if we were third bottom? I just think central midfield is one area we could further improve, I really hope this Aussie lad has been brought in to challenge for a central midfield role, that would certainly see Johnson warming the bench as your not going to drop marvelous Marvin.

Sadly though I think Noble could be the man to miss out even though I think we look a much better side when Noble's playing.

Good for you.

I wonder if you'd think the same if we were third bottom?

That's just the point though, we're not third bottom. We're joint top, and LJ has contributed as much as anyone else in getting us there.

I just think central midfield is one area we could further improve,

I don't disagree that our midfield options will be improved by the signing of Carle.

I really hope this Aussie lad has been brought in to challenge for a central midfield role, that would certainly see Johnson warming the bench as your not going to drop marvelous Marvin.

I don't agree that it "would certainly see Johnson warming the bench" at all.

Sadly though I think Noble could be the man to miss out even though I think we look a much better side when Noble's playing.

I think Noble could well be the man to miss out. I agee that we look a much better side when Nobles playing, but that's probably due to the fact that we then have a five man midfield, albeit with Noble playing an advanced role. Carle maybe the player to play that role for the full 90 minutes.

As I said, as long as we are in the position we are, I'm quite happy to go with whatever GJ (and KM) thinks best.

:Believe:

There should be a rule that new threads on the topic voted most boring in the annual awards get automatically deleted.

Amen to that!!

(and if we play rubbish, and it is cold and wet and any player does a duff pass or two - then that ancient right to moan will be come forth whther it be Lee or Basso - its football - listen to Nibor - lets cull all threads on LJ) :argh:

The commentator on the Chelsea v Everton game today said that Everton call their two little midfielders "Midget Gems"...I think that would be a good nickname for LJ. Let's cheer all of them on (for 90 minutes pklease Dolman stand) on Saturday because we can go three points clear at the top then sit watching TV with beer in hand and support Hull as they beat Watford - what a night that will be!

Archived